Background and activities
Advisor at Statoil Research Centre and professor at NTNU in natural gas processing. Scientific focus areas are oil and gas processing and flow assurance
The scientific work focuses on developing knowledge and technnology related to processing of reservoir fluids into products such as sales gas, liquefied- and petroleum gas (LNG/LPG), condensate and oil. See EPT Gas processing Web pages for further information,
Ongoing research and student projects:
- Gas Processing (CO2/H2S removal, dehydration, dew point control)
- Subsea processing (development of new processes)
- Thermodynamics of oil and gas (CPA-EoS, computational aspects)
- Flow assurance (wax control, hydrate control)
List of Publications.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2011) Equilibrium Phase Densities, Interfacial Tensions for the Ethane plus n-Pentane System at 294.15 K. Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data. vol. 56 (5).
- (2011) Equilibrium Phase Densities, Vapor Phase Compositions, and Interfacial Tensions for the Methane plus Ethane plus n-Pentane System at 294.15 K. Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data. vol. 56 (11).
- (2011) Measurement of Liquid-Liquid Equilibria for Condensate plus Glycol and Condensate plus Glycol plus Water Systems. Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data. vol. 56 (12).
- (2011) Measurement and Modeling of CO2 Frost Points in the CO2-Methane Systems. Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data. vol. 56 (6).
- (2006) Thermodynamic models for calculating mutual solubilities in a H2O-CO2-CH4 mixture. Chemical engineering research & design. vol. 84 (A9).