Background and activities
Statistician at the Unit of Applied Clinical Research, Faculty of Medicine.
PhD in Statistics, Department of Mathematical Sciences, NTNU (2003)
Graduate Engineer (MSc) in Industrial Mathematics, NTNU (1992)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Stable incidence but regional differences in retinopathy of prematurity in Norway from 2009 to 2017. Acta Ophthalmologica.
- (2020) Mid-Pregnancy Insomnia and its Association with Perinatal Depressive Symptoms: A Prospective Cohort Study. Behavioural Sleep Medicine.
- (2020) Mid-pregnancy insomnia is associated with concurrent and postpartum maternal anxiety and obsessive-compulsive symptoms: A prospective cohort study. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 266.
- (2020) The prevalence and stability of sleep-wake disturbance and fatigue throughout the first year after mild traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurotrauma.
- (2020) Digital technology to deliver a lifestyle-integrated exercise intervention in young seniors – the PreventIT feasibility randomised controlled trial. Frontiers in Digital Health. vol. 2 (10).
- (2019) Task shifting of intraocular injections from physicians to nurses: a randomized single-masked noninferiority study. Acta Ophthalmologica.
- (2019) Trajectories of Pain in Patients Undergoing Lung Cancer Surgery: A Longitudinal Prospective Study. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management.
- (2019) Skin-to-skin contact during eye examination did not reduce pain compared to standard care with parental support in preterm infants. Acta Paediatrica.
- (2019) Electrophysiological characteristics in children with listening difficulties, with or without auditory processing disorder. International Journal of Audiology. vol. 58 (11).
- (2019) Contralateral suppression of otoacoustic emissions in a clinical sample of children with auditory processing disorder. International Journal of Audiology. vol. 58 (5).
- (2019) Change in Headache Suffering and Predictors of Headache after Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: A Population-Based, Controlled, Longitudinal Study with Twelve-Month Follow-Up. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 36 (23).
- (2019) Insomnia late in pregnancy is associated with perinatal anxiety: A longitudinal cohort study. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 248.
- (2019) Cognitive Reserve Moderates Cognitive Outcome After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. vol. 101 (1).
- (2019) Short and long-term clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a late-phase community-based balance and gait exercise program following hip fracture. The EVA-HIP randomised controlled trial. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (11).
- (2019) Circulating microRNAs as predictive biomarkers of myocardial infarction: Evidence from the HUNT study. Atherosclerosis. vol. 289.
- (2019) NeoDoppler: New ultrasound technology for continous cerebral circulation monitoring in neonates. Pediatric Research. vol. 87 (1).
- (2018) A randomised cross-over study showed no difference in diaphragm activity during weaning from respiratory support. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 107 (10).
- (2018) Moderate traumatic brain injury: Clinical characteristics and a prognostic model of 12-month outcome. World Neurosurgery. vol. 114.
- (2018) Effect of High Intensity Interval Training on Cardiac Function in Children with Obesity: A Randomised Controlled Trial. Progress in cardiovascular diseases. vol. 61 (2).
- (2018) Randomised controlled trial showed that neonates received better pain relief from a higher dose of sucrose during venepuncture. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 107 (12).