Background and activities
Statistician at the Unit of Applied Clinical Research, Faculty of Medicine.
PhD in Statistics, Department of Mathematical Sciences, NTNU (2003)
Graduate Engineer (MSc) in Industrial Mathematics, NTNU (1992)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Skin-to-skin contact during eye examination did not reduce pain compared to standard care with parental support in preterm infants. Acta Paediatrica.
- (2019) Electrophysiological characteristics in children with listening difficulties, with or without auditory processing disorder. International Journal of Audiology.
- (2019) Contralateral suppression of otoacoustic emissions in a clinical sample of children with auditory processing disorder. International Journal of Audiology. vol. 58 (5).
- (2019) Insomnia late in pregnancy is associated with perinatal anxiety: A longitudinal cohort study. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 248.
- (2018) A randomised cross-over study showed no difference in diaphragm activity during weaning from respiratory support. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 107 (10).
- (2018) Moderate traumatic brain injury: Clinical characteristics and a prognostic model of 12-month outcome. World Neurosurgery. vol. 114.
- (2018) Effect of High Intensity Interval Training on Cardiac Function in Children with Obesity: A Randomised Controlled Trial. Progress in cardiovascular diseases. vol. 61 (2).
- (2018) Randomised controlled trial showed that neonates received better pain relief from a higher dose of sucrose during venepuncture. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 107 (12).
- (2018) Headache following head injury: a population-based longitudinal cohort study (HUNT). The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 19:8.
- (2018) Levels of blood biomarkers in patients with MTBI were related to acute injury severity, but not to the post-concussive symptoms. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 35 (16).
- (2018) Prospective study of Glial fibrillary acidic protein and Neurofilament light from acute to 12 months after mild traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 35 (16).
- (2018) Neurocognitive Functioning after Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: A Prospective Study Exploring Subgroups Reporting Symptoms. Journal of Neurotrauma.
- (2018) Cognitive Reserve and the Interaction between Premorbid IQ and Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Journal of Neurotrauma.
- (2017) Long-Term Outcomes after ICU Admission Triage in Octogenarians. Critical Care Medicine. vol. 45 (4).
- (2017) The WE-Study: does botulinum toxin A make walking easier in children with cerebral palsy?: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 18:58.
- (2017) Effect of high-intensity interval training on fitness, fat mass and cardiometabolic biomarkers in children with obesity: a randomised controlled trial. Sports Medicine. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2017) Does a parent-administrated early motor intervention influence general movements and movement character at 3 months of age in infants born preterm?. Early Human Development. vol. 112.
- (2017) Normative data for diagnosing auditory processing disorder in Norwegian children aged 7-12 years. International Journal of Audiology. vol. 57 (1).
- (2017) Early gut mycobiota and mother-offspring transfer. Microbiome. vol. 5 (1).
- (2017) Stroke in a resource-constrained hospital in Madagascar. BMC Research Notes. vol. 10 (307).