Background and activities
Statistician at the Unit of Applied Clinical Research, Faculty of Medicine.
PhD in Statistics, Department of Mathematical Sciences, NTNU (2003)
Graduate Engineer (MSc) in Industrial Mathematics, NTNU (1992)
- MH3003 - Statistics for Medicine and Health Sciences
- KLMED8018 - Longitudinal data analysis
- KLMED8015 - Linear and logistic regression analysis
- KLMED8008 - Analysis of Repeated Measurements
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Cardiac Dysfunction and Arrhythmias 3 Months After Hospitalization for COVID-19. Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA). vol. 11 (3).
- (2022) A population-based study of global outcome after moderate to severe traumatic brain injury in children and adolescents. Journal of Neurosurgery: Pediatrics. vol. 29 (4).
- (2021) One-Year Prospective Study of Plasma Biomarkers From CNS in Patients With Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Frontiers in Neurology. vol. 12.
- (2021) Can functional walk tests add value to the prediction of cardiorespiratory fitness after stroke? A prospective cohort study. PLOS ONE. vol. 16 (8).
- (2021) Methodology Matters: Comparing Approaches for Defining Persistent Symptoms after Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. Neurotrauma Reports. vol. 2 (1).
- (2021) Desflurane consumption with automated vapour control systems in two different anaesthesia machines. A randomized controlled study. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica.
- (2021) Barn med overvekt og fedme: en kvantitativ pilotstudie av standardisert livsstilsbehandling i kommunehelsetjenesten. Fysioterapeuten.
- (2021) Poor sleep quality is associated with greater negative consequences for cognitive control function and psychological health after mild traumatic brain injury than after orthopedic injury. Neuropsychology. vol. 35 (7).
- (2021) Gait, physical function, and physical activity in three groups of home-dwelling older adults with different severity of cognitive impairment - a cross-sectional study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 21 (1).
- (2021) Self-Reported Gastrointestinal Symptoms Two To Four Years After Bariatric Surgery. A Cross-Sectional Study Comparing Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass and Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy. Obesity Surgery. vol. 31.
- (2020) Stable incidence but regional differences in retinopathy of prematurity in Norway from 2009 to 2017. Acta Ophthalmologica.
- (2020) A systematic switch from originator infliximab to biosimilar infliximab in patients with non-infectious uveitis. American Journal of Ophthalmology.
- (2020) Traumatic axonal injury on clinical MRI: Association with the Glasgow Coma Scale score at scene of injury or at admission and prolonged posttraumatic amnesia. Journal of Neurosurgery. vol. 135 (2).
- (2020) Mid-Pregnancy Insomnia and its Association with Perinatal Depressive Symptoms: A Prospective Cohort Study. Behavioral Sleep Medicine. vol. 19 (3).
- (2020) Mid-pregnancy insomnia is associated with concurrent and postpartum maternal anxiety and obsessive-compulsive symptoms: A prospective cohort study. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 266.
- (2020) The prevalence and stability of sleep-wake disturbance and fatigue throughout the first year after mild traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 37 (23).
- (2020) Personal factors associated with postconcussion symptoms 3 months after mild traumatic brain injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- (2020) Digital technology to deliver a lifestyle-integrated exercise intervention in young seniors – the PreventIT feasibility randomised controlled trial. Frontiers in Digital Health. vol. 2.
- (2019) Task shifting of intraocular injections from physicians to nurses: a randomized single-masked noninferiority study. Acta Ophthalmologica.
- (2019) Trajectories of Pain in Patients Undergoing Lung Cancer Surgery: A Longitudinal Prospective Study. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management.