Background and activities
- TSOL425 - Technology Management in Teams
- TSOL410 - Technology-Based Business Development
- MET3003 - Project Management
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Use of Technology in the Study of Team-Interaction and Performance. Small Group Research.
- (2021) Will an implementation of “Joy of Life in Nursing Homes” have positive effect for the work culture? A comparison between two Norwegian municipalities. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11:607943.
- (2021) In Search of Autonomy: Dancing With Rules. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 12.
- (2021) Unmute the Organization Through Serious Play. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2021) Teams that are creatively productive: Exploring the exploitable and exploiting the explorable. Necesse. vol. 6 (1).
- (2021) Why are major sports events trapped in the winner's curse? A case study of the 2017 World Road Cycling Championship. Sport, Business and Management.
- (2020) Shared cognition in intercultural teams: collaborating without understanding each other. Team Performance Management. vol. 26 (3/4).
- (2019) Advancing the status of nursing: reconstructing professional nursing identity through patient safety work. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 19 (1).
- (2015) Managerial Control versus Professional Autonomy in Organizational Change: Tearing Down the Walls and Fighting Fire with Fire. Journal of Change Management. vol. 15 (3).
- (2014) Team Leadership in a High-Risk Organization: The Role of Contextual Factors. Small Group Research. vol. 45 (4).
- (2010) Multidisciplinary collaboration as a loosely coupled system: Integrating and blocking professional boundaries with objects. Journal of Interprofessional Care. vol. 24 (1).
- (2009) Norwegian Healthcare Professionals' Perceptions of Patient Knowledge and Involvement as Basis for Decision Making in Hematology. Oncology Nursing Forum. vol. 36 (2).
- (2009) Making sense of patient expertise. Social Theory & Health. vol. 7 (1).
- (2004) Success on the Internet � optimizing relationships through the corporate site. International Journal of Information Management. vol. 24.
- (2017) Sikkerhet og ledelse. Gyldendal Akademisk. 2017. ISBN 9788205496774.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Using Body Sounds as a Coaching Tool to Promote Individual Growth in Brazil. Sensuous Learning for Practical Judgment in Professional Practice.
- (2019) Using Narratives and Portraits to Foster Reflexivity and Learning from Experience in Healthcare Organizations in Italy and Norway. Sensuous Learning for Practical Judgment in Professional Practice: Volume 2: Arts-based Interventions.
- (2018) Learning Entrepreneurship by Hand Clapping: ABM in Use in Entrepreneurship Education. Arts-Based Methods and Organizational Learning.
- (2017) Ledelse av sikkerhet. Sikkerhet og ledelse.
- (2017) Drop your rules!. Sikkerhet og ledelse.