Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Lean assessment and transformation strategies in product development: A longitudinal study. Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design. vol. 2 (87-2).
- (2016) The Pivoting Problem of Lean. Procedia CIRP. vol. 41.
- (2016) Viewing the Engineering Change Process from a Lean Product Development and a Business Perspective. Journal of the Knowledge Economy.
- (2016) Learning and Knowledge Systems in Product Development Environments. Procedia CIRP. vol. 57.
- (2016) Beyond Waste Elimination: Assessing Lean Practices in Product Development. Procedia CIRP. vol. 50.
- (2015) Investigating lean development practices in SE companies: A comparative study between sectors. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 44.
- (2014) Integrating Quality and Lean into a Holistic Production System. Procedia CIRP. vol. 17.
- (2014) Stabilizing new-product development processes – a prerequisite or a barrier to satisfy customer wants and needs?. Procedia CIRP. vol. 21.
- (2013) Opportunities in the Wake of Crisis. Procedia CIRP. vol. 7.
- (2013) Unlocking work standards through systematic work observation: implications for team supervision. Team Performance Management. vol. 19 (5/6).
- (2013) How enablers for lean product development motivate engineers. International journal of computer integrated manufacturing (Print). vol. 26 (12).
- (2012) User Friendly Framework for Measuring Product and Process Novelty in the Early Stages of Product Development. Procedia CIRP. vol. 3.
- (2009) New renewable electricity capacity under uncertainty: The potential in Norway. Journal of Energy Markets. vol. 2 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Customer-focused development practices in Systems Engineering companies A case study across industry sectors. 2016 IEEE International Systems Conference (SysCon 2016) Proceedings.
- (2015) Knowledge Based Development Practices in Systems Engineering Companies: A Comparative Study. 2015 9th Annual IEEE International Systems Conference (SysCon 2015).
- (2014) Early Innovation Leadership. Proceedings of NordDesign 2014.
- (2014) Første verktøyskuff: Standardisering. Lean blir norsk : Lean i den norske samarbeidsmodellen.
- (2014) Tredje verktøyskuff: Visualisering. Lean blir norsk : Lean i den norske samarbeidsmodellen.
- (2014) Lean på global vandring. Lean blir norsk : Lean i den norske samarbeidsmodellen.
- (2014) Fjerde verktøyskuff: Kontinuerlig forbedring. Lean blir norsk : Lean i den norske samarbeidsmodellen.