Background and activities
- TMM4182 - Fundamentals of Metal Forming and Sustainable Manufacturing Processes
- TØL4007 - Product Development
- TMM4560 - Engineering Design and Materials, Specialization Project
- TMM4960 - Engineering Design and Materials, Master's Thesis
- IDS4100 - Master thesis
- TØL4015 - Project work
- IØ6571 - Introduction to Future Digital Organizations
- TMM4280 - Advanced Product Development
- TMM4540 - Industrial ICT Engineering Design and Materials, Specialization Project
- TMM4935 - Industrial ICT, Master's Thesis
- TMM4285 - Lifecycle Performance of Aluminum Products
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Reliability of Bolted Aluminum Busbars for Battery Systems: Effect of Nickel Coating and Corrosive Environment. IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification.
- (2022) Electrical and thermal stability of Al-Cu welds: Performance benchmarking of the hybrid metal extrusion and bonding process. Journal of Manufacturing Processes. vol. 79.
- (2022) On Dimensional Control in Rotary Stretch Bending of Aluminum Profiles: Loading-Path Effects. Manufacturing Letters. vol. 33.
- (2022) Towards a shared vision in innovation projects: Understanding actor involvement as a preventative approach against defensive routines for innovation capability. Procedia CIRP. vol. 107.
- (2022) Rapid Manufacturing of Die-casting Tools - a Case Study. Procedia CIRP. vol. 107.
- (2022) The role of risk mitigation actions in engineering projects: An empirical investigation. Systems Engineering.
- (2021) A strategy for on-machine springback measurement in rotary draw bending using digital image-based laser tracking. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 119.
- (2021) Bridging the ‘Valley of Death’: Can Agile Principles Be Applied in Industry-Academia Research and Innovation Projects?. Journal of the Knowledge Economy.
- (2020) In-line Springback Measurement for Tube Bending Using a Laser System. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 47.
- (2020) A feasibility study of continuous grain refinement of sheet metal. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 48.
- (2020) The insufficiency of lean tradition - Lean meets kodak moments. Procedia CIRP. vol. 93.
- (2020) Exploring the Influence of Pre/Post-Aging on Springback in Al-Mg-Si Alloy Tube Bending. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 47.
- (2020) Flexible 3D Stretch Bending of Aluminium Alloy Profiles: An Experimental and Numerical Study. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 50.
- (2020) An overview and evaluation of alternative forming processes for complex aluminium products. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 48.
- (2020) Investigating Maturity of Lean Culture in Product Development Teams. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems. vol. 122.
- (2019) An experimental study on interference friction welding process. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 41.
- (2019) Newness and Outcomes in Commodity-Driven New-Product Development Projects: A Survey in the Norwegian Manufacturing Industry. Procedia CIRP. vol. 84 (29).
- (2019) Studying design thinking as a forthcoming source to innovation speed. Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design. vol. 1 (1).
- (2019) Using set-based design for developing a 3D metal forming process. Procedia CIRP. vol. 84.
- (2019) Investigating the use of set-based concurrent engineering in product manufacturing companies. Procedia CIRP. vol. 84.