Gerd Inger Sætrom
Background and activities
- Recombinant Protein production
- Alginate and Chitosan modification and characterization
- Molecular Biology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Biosynthesis and Function of Long Guluronic Acid-Blocks in Alginate Produced by Azotobacter vinelandii. Biomacromolecules. vol. 20 (4).
- (2018) 1H, 13C and 15N backbone and side-chain assignment of a carbohydrate binding module from a xylanase from Roseburia intestinalis. Biomolecular NMR Assignments.
- (2018) Preparation of 4-deoxy-L-erythro-5-hexoseulose uronic acid (DEH) and guluronic acid-rich alginate using a unique exo-alginate lyase from Thalassotalea crassostreae. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. vol. 66.
- (2017) A novel expression system for lytic polysaccharide monooxygenases. Carbohydrate Research. vol. 448.