Background and activities
I am group leader of the Circuit Development lab. In the lab we combine molecular, anatomical, and physiological techniques to study the development of the hippocampal network and of the hippocampal dependent behaviors.
To know more, visit the laboratory website
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Prenatal development of the human entorhinal cortex. Journal of Comparative Neurology. vol. 530 (15).
- (2021) Resurgent Sodium Current in Neurons of the Cerebral Cortex. Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience. vol. 15.
- (2018) Cajal-Retzius cells and GABAergic interneurons of the developing hippocampus: Close electrophysiological encounters of the third kind. Brain Research. vol. 1697.
- (2018) Homochronic transplantation of interneuron precursors into early postnatal mouse brains. Journal of Visualized Experiments.
- (2017) Heterotopic transplantations reveal environmental influences on interneuron diversity and maturation. Cell reports. vol. 21 (3).