Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Evolving Purchasing and Supply Organizations: A contingency model for structural alternatives. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. vol. 24 (1).
- (2016) A processual analysis of the purchasing and supply organization in transition: the impact of offshoring. Operations Management Research. vol. 10 (1).
- (2015) Citizen-driven approaches for combating public procurement corruption in Uganda’s local government systems: an empirical survey. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management. vol. 21 (4).
- (2014) Conceptualising the production offshoring organisation using the Viable Systems Model (VSM). Strategic Outsourcing. vol. 7 (3).
- (2013) What follows after the decision to offshore production? A systematic review of the literature. Strategic Outsourcing. vol. 6 (3).
- (2012) Adopting new approaches for public procurement efficiency: critical success factors (CSFs) for the implementation of e-procurement in Uganda’s public sector. International Journal of procurement management. vol. 5 (6).
- (2019) Adoption of Force Account Mechanism in Road Maintenance Works’ Procurements: Stakeholders’ Opinions in Uganda. In K.V. Thai, P.Salia & F.A. Mwakibinga (Eds), Advancing Public Procurement: Theories and Practices (pp. 167-180). 2019. ISBN 0-9668864-8-8.
- (2016) Offshoring & the aftermath: Implications for the management of the purchasing and supply function. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1772-2. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2016:217).
- (2018) The Achilles Heel: Can compliance become the performance lever that developing country public procurement systems need. In the Proceedings of the 27th international annual IPSERA conference, Athens (Greece) . International Purchasing & Supply Education & Research Assoc; Athens. 2018-03-25 - 2018-03-28.
- (2014) Purchasing and Supply Organisation in Transition : An Exploratory Case of Offshoring Within a Global Engineering Company. 23th Annual IPSERA Conference,Pretoria - South Africa . International Purchasing & Supply Education & Research Assoc; 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-26.
- (2014) Purchasing and Supply Organisation in Transition: The Impact of Offshoring. 56th Annual Meeting of the Academy of International Business, Vancouver - Canada. . The Academy of International Business; Vancouver. 2014-06-23 - 2014-06-26.
- (2014) Why is Purchasing coordination difficult within offshoring organisations? A case study within a global engineering company. 23th Annual IPSERA Conference, Pretoria - South Africa . International Purchasing & Supply Education & Research Assoc; 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-16.
- (2012) Offshoring and The Geographical Transfer Of Purchasing Capabilities: A Transdisciplinary Perspective. 22nd Nordic workshop on inter-organisational research . Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management; Stjørdal. 2012-08-16 - 2012-08-18.
- (2011) A "Viable Systems" perspective on offshoring. Organizational design perspectives on Offshoring Workshop . Copenhagen Business School; Copenhagen. 2011-10-27 - 2011-10-28.
- (2011) Offshoring: Coordination between parent and subsidiary - implications for Purchasing. Global Operations Seminar . NTNU Globalisation Programme/SINTEF/IØT; Trondheim. 2011-11-18 - 2011-11-18.
- (2011) About IPSERA 2011 “Vision 20/20 - Preparing today for tomorrow’s challenges” conference. Magasinet Logistikk & Innkjøp [Avis]. 2011-07-01.