Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Evolving Purchasing and Supply Organizations: A contingency model for structural alternatives. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. vol. 24 (1).
- (2016) A processual analysis of the purchasing and supply organization in transition: the impact of offshoring. Operations Management Research. vol. 10 (1).
- (2015) Citizen-driven approaches for combating public procurement corruption in Uganda’s local government systems: an empirical survey. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management. vol. 21 (4).
- (2014) Conceptualising the production offshoring organisation using the Viable Systems Model (VSM). Strategic Outsourcing. vol. 7 (3).
- (2013) What follows after the decision to offshore production? A systematic review of the literature. Strategic Outsourcing. vol. 6 (3).
- (2012) Adopting new approaches for public procurement efficiency: critical success factors (CSFs) for the implementation of e-procurement in Uganda’s public sector. International Journal of procurement management. vol. 5 (6).
- (2019) Adoption of Force Account Mechanism in Road Maintenance Works’ Procurements: Stakeholders’ Opinions in Uganda. In K.V. Thai, P.Salia & F.A. Mwakibinga (Eds), Advancing Public Procurement: Theories and Practices (pp. 167-180). 2019. ISBN 0-9668864-8-8.
- (2016) Offshoring & the aftermath: Implications for the management of the purchasing and supply function. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1772-2. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2016:217).
- (2014) Purchasing and Supply Organisation in Transition: The Impact of Offshoring. 56th Annual Meeting of the Academy of International Business, Vancouver - Canada. . The Academy of International Business; Vancouver. 2014-06-23 - 2014-06-26.