Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Public procurement and competitiveness of women-owned businesses: a structural equation model (SEM) for gender-responsive procurement in Uganda. World Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development.
- (2019) Are You Receiving Me? A Viable System Model (VSM) Analysis of Purchasing Coordination in a Firm Engaged in Offshoring of Manufacturing Activities. Systemic Practice and Action Research. vol. 32 (3).
- (2019) Food insecurity as a supply chain problem. Evidence and lessons from the production and supply of bananas in Uganda. Scientific African. vol. 3 (e00076).
- (2018) Evolving Purchasing and Supply Organizations: A contingency model for structural alternatives. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. vol. 24 (1).
- (2016) A processual analysis of the purchasing and supply organization in transition: the impact of offshoring. Operations Management Research. vol. 10 (1).
- (2015) Citizen-driven approaches for combating public procurement corruption in Uganda’s local government systems: an empirical survey. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management. vol. 21 (4).
- (2014) Conceptualising the production offshoring organisation using the Viable Systems Model (VSM). Strategic Outsourcing. vol. 7 (3).
- (2013) What follows after the decision to offshore production? A systematic review of the literature. Strategic Outsourcing. vol. 6 (3).
- (2012) Adopting new approaches for public procurement efficiency: critical success factors (CSFs) for the implementation of e-procurement in Uganda’s public sector. International Journal of procurement management. vol. 5 (6).
- (2019) Adoption of Force Account Mechanism in Road Maintenance Works’ Procurements: Stakeholders’ Opinions in Uganda. In K.V. Thai, P.Salia & F.A. Mwakibinga (Eds), Advancing Public Procurement: Theories and Practices (pp. 167-180). 2019. ISBN 0-9668864-8-8.
- (2016) Offshoring & the aftermath: Implications for the management of the purchasing and supply function. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1772-2. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2016:217).
- (2014) Purchasing and Supply Organisation in Transition : An Exploratory Case of Offshoring Within a Global Engineering Company. 23th Annual IPSERA Conference,Pretoria - South Africa . International Purchasing & Supply Education & Research Assoc; 2014-04-13 - 2014-04-26.
- (2014) Purchasing and Supply Organisation in Transition: The Impact of Offshoring. 56th Annual Meeting of the Academy of International Business, Vancouver - Canada. . The Academy of International Business; Vancouver. 2014-06-23 - 2014-06-26.
- (2011) A "Viable Systems" perspective on offshoring. Organizational design perspectives on Offshoring Workshop . Copenhagen Business School; Copenhagen. 2011-10-27 - 2011-10-28.