Gudrun Maria Waaler Bjørnelv
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Till death do us part: the effect of marital status on health care utilization and costs at end-of-life. A register study on all colorectal cancer decedents in Norway between 2009 and 2013. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 20.
- (2020) Cost-Effectiveness of Volar Locking Plate Compared with Augmented External Fixation for Displaced Intra-Articular Wrist Fractures. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (JBJS).
- (2019) Quality of life from a randomized trial of laparoscopic or open liver resection for colorectal liver metastases. British Journal of Surgery. vol. 106 (10).
- (2019) Intravenous patient-controlled analgesia versus thoracic epidural analgesia after open liver surgery: a prospective, randomized, controlled noninferiority trial. Annals of Surgery. vol. 270 (2).
- (2018) Laparoscopic Versus Open Resection for Colorectal Liver Metastases: The OSLO-COMET Randomized Controlled Trial. Annals of Surgery. vol. 267 (2).
- (2018) Cost-effectiveness of liver transplantation in patients with colorectal metastases confined to the liver. British Journal of Surgery.
- (2016) Nursing intensity and costs of nurse staffing demonstrated by the RAFAELA system: liver versus kidney transplant recipients. Journal of Nursing Management. vol. 24 (6).
- (2016) Expected 10-year treatment cost of breast cancer detected within and outside a public screening program in Norway. European Journal of Health Economics. vol. 17 (6).
- (2015) Open versus laparoscopic liver resection for colorectal liver metastases (the Oslo-CoMet study): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 16:73.
- (2012) Hemiarthroplasty compared to internal fixation with percutaneous cannulated screws as treatment of displaced femoral neck fractures in the elderly: cost-utility analysis performed alongside a randomized, controlled trial. Osteoporosis International. vol. 23 (6).
- (2012) Functional ability, physical activity and self-rated health in old age a cross sectional population-based study in Norway. The Open Public Health Journal (TOPGHJ). vol. 5.
- (2010) The cost of hemiarthroplasty compared to that of internal fixation for femoral neck fractures 2-year results involving 222 patients based on a randomized controlled trial. Acta Orthopaedica. vol. 81 (4).
- (2009) Physical activity and activities of daily living (ADL) in elderly in five counties in Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 19.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Rehabilitering etter behandling for brystkreft: Er det lik bruk i Norge?. Helsetjenestens nye logikk.