Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Conditional fiducial models. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference.
- (2016) How to measure community tolerance levels for noise. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 140 (1).
- (2016) Conditional probability and improper priors. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods. vol. 45 (17).
- (2015) Estimation of aircraft angular coordinates using a directional-microphone array - An experimental study. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 137 (4).
- (2015) Estimation of aircraft sound direction of arrival using directional-microphone arrays. Acta Acustica united with Acustica. vol. 101 (1).
- (2015) Uncertainty of decibel levels. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 138 (3).
- (2015) Fiducial and Posterior Sampling. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods. vol. 44 (17).
- (2013) Exact statistical inference for some parametric nonhomogeneous poisson processes. Journal of the Iranian Statistical Society. vol. 12 (1).
- (2013) Fiducial theory and optimal inference. Annals of Statistics. vol. 41 (1).
- (2011) Gender differences in subjective well-being, self-esteem and psychosocial functioning in adolescents with symptoms of anxiety and depression: Findings from the Nord-Trondelag health study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 52 (3).
- (2011) Analysis of rounded exponential data. Journal of Applied Statistics. vol. 38 (5).
- (2011) Aspects of ground effect modeling. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 129 (1).
- (2011) The Underwater GPS Problem. OCEANS.
- (2010) Early prediction of cerebral palsy by computer-based video analysis of general movements: a feasibility study. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 52 (8).
- (2010) Perinatal risk and psychiatric outcome in adolescents born preterm with very low birth weight or term small for gestational age. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. vol. 31 (4).
- (2010) A maximum-likelihood estimator with infinite error. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference. vol. 140 (1).
- (2010) Improper Priors Are Not Improper. American Statistician. vol. 64 (2).
- (2009) Using computer-based video analysis in the study of fidgety movements. Early Human Development. vol. 85 (9).
- (2009) Fiduse sannsynligheter. Tilfeldig gang. vol. 26 (1).
- (2006) Instrument resolution and measurement accuracy. Metrologia. vol. 43.