Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Source Code Patterns of Cross Site Scripting in PHP Open Source Projects. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK). vol. 11.
- (2017) One click privacy for online social networks. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10489 LNCS.
- (2016) Evidential Reasoning for Forensic Readiness. The Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law. vol. 11 (1).
- (2006) Malware Attacks on Eletronic Signatures Revisited. Lecture Notes in Informatics. vol. 77.
- (2018) SICHERHEIT 2018. 2018. ISBN 978-3-88579-675-6. Lecture Notes in Informatics (281).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Requirements for Legally Compliant Software Based on the GDPR. On the Move to Meaningful Internet Systems. OTM 2018 Conferences - Confederated International Conferences: CoopIS, C&TC, and ODBASE 2018, Valletta, Malta, October 22-26, 2018, Proceedings, Part II.
- (2018) Source Code Patterns of Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities in Firefox. SICHERHEIT 2018.
- (2017) Agile Test Automation for Web Applications - A Security Perspective. Empirical Research for Software Security: Foundations and Experience.
- (2017) Determining security requirements for cloud-supported routing of physical goods. 2017 IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS).
- (2017) Source Code Patterns of SQL Injection Vulnerabilities. ARES'17. Proceedings of The 12th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security, Reggio Calabria, Italy — August 29 - September 01, 2017.
- (2015) Privacy Points as a Method to Support Privacy Impact Assessments. Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Technical and Legal Aspects of Data Privacy and Security (TELERISE 2015).
- (2015) Developing Metrics for Surveillance Impact Assessment. 39th IEEE Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference.
- (2015) Events and causal factors charting of kernel traces for root cause analysis. 20th IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC).
- (2014) Cost-benefit analysis of kernel tracing systems for forensic readiness. Proceedings of the 2nd international workshop on Security and forensics in communication systems.
- (2014) Process Tracking for Forensic Readiness. Secure IT Systems; 19th Nordic Conference, NordSec 2014, Tromsø, Norway, October 15-17, 2014, Proceedings.
- (2014) Resource-Based Event Reconstruction of Digital Crime Scenes. Proceedings of 2014 IEEE Joint Intelligence and Security Informatics Conference.
- (2014) AccountabilityFS: A File System Monitor for Forensic Readiness. Proceedings of 2014 IEEE Joint Intelligence and Security Informatics Conference.
- (2013) A Survey of Process Activity Tracking Systems. Proceeding of Norwegian Information Security Conference / Norsk informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse - NISK 2013 - Stavanger, 18th-20th November 2013.
- (2012) Firewalls und Virenscanner auf mobilen Plattformen. DACH Security 2012.
- (2012) Security Add-Ons for Mobile Platforms. Secure IT Systems: 17th Nordic Conference, NordSec 2012, Karlskrona, Sweden, October 31 – November 2, 2012. Proceedings.