Hans K. Stenøien
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Environmental drivers of Sphagnum growth in mires across the Holarctic region. Journal of Ecology. vol. 109.
- (2020) The taxonomic significance of ddRADseq based microsatellite markers in the closely related species of Heracleum (Apiaceae). PLOS ONE. vol. 15 (5).
- (2020) Phylogenetic structure in the Sphagnum recurvum complex (Bryophyta: Sphagnaceae) relative to taxonomy and geography. American Journal of Botany. vol. 107.
- (2019) Sphagnum Xlydiae, the first allotriploid peatmoss in the northern hemisphere. The Bryologist. vol. 122 (1).
- (2019) Speciation with gene flow in peatmosses - using whole genome sequencing to explore gene flow within and among species. The Bryological Times. vol. 149.
- (2019) Population genomic evidence for plant glacial survival in Scandinavia. Molecular Ecology. vol. 28 (4).
- (2019) Genetic and morphological variation in the circumpolar distribution range of Sphagnum warnstorfii: indications of vicariant divergence in a common peatmoss. Botanical journal of the Linnean Society. vol. 189 (4).
- (2018) Environmental and taxonomic controls of carbon and oxygen stable isotope composition in Sphagnum across broad climatic and geographic ranges. Biogeosciences. vol. 15 (16).
- (2018) Sphagnum divinum (sp. nov.) and S. medium Limpr. and their relationship to S. magellanicum Brid. Journal of Bryology. vol. 40 (3).
- (2018) Is interspecific gene flow and speciation in peatmosses (Sphagnum) constrained by phylogenetic relationship and life-history traits?. Lindbergia. vol. 41.
- (2018) Arten som forandret alt - Historien om menneskets erobring av naturen. 2018. ISBN 9788272016578.
- (2018) Pan-genome Analysis of Ancient and Modern Salmonella enterica Demonstrates Genomic Stability of the Invasive Para C Lineage for Millennia. Current Biology.