Background and activities
Research interests: Medical ultrasound technology, Doppler blood flow imaging, Wave propagation and beam forming. Head of ultrasound research group.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Detection of Cerebral High-Intensity Transient Signals by NeoDoppler during Cardiac Catheterization and Cardiac Surgery in Infants. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology.
- (2022) NeoDoppler - Continous cerebral blood flow monitoring during cardiac surgery and interventions in children with congenital heart disease. Cardiology in the Young. vol. 32 (Supplement 1).
- (2022) The Effect of 12-Week Treatment with Intermittent Negative Pressure on Blood Flow Velocity and Flowmotion, Measured with a Novel Doppler Device (Earlybird). Secondary Outcomes from a Randomized Sham-Controlled Trial in Patients with Peripheral Arterial Disease. Annals of Vascular Surgery.
- (2021) Effects of tilt on cerebral hemodynamics measured by NeoDoppler in healthy neonates. Pediatric Research.
- (2021) Hjernens hemodynamiske respons ved stillingsendring hos friske nyfødte målt med NeoDoppler. Ultraschall in der Medizin. vol. 42 (03).
- (2021) Monitoring of cerebral high intensity transient signals during catheter interventions and surgery for congenital heart disease in infants using NeoDoppler. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 22.
- (2021) Validation of a novel ultrasound Doppler monitoring device (earlybird) for measurements of volume flow rate in arteriovenous fistulas for hemodialysis. Journal of Vascular Access.
- (2020) Retrospective Transmit beamforming and Coherent Plane-Wave Compounding for Microvascular Doppler Imaging: A Comparison Study. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control.
- (2020) Automatic quantification of left ventricular function by medical students using ultrasound. BMC Medical Imaging. vol. 20 (1).
- (2020) Feasibility and accuracy of tele-echocardiography, with examinations by nurses and interpretation by an expert via telemedicine, in an outpatient heart failure clinic. Journal of ultrasound in medicine. vol. 39 (12).
- (2020) Feasibility and reliability of automatic quantitative analyses of mitral annular plane systolic excursion by handheld ultrasound devices. Journal of ultrasound in medicine.
- (2020) The Generalized Contrast-to-Noise Ratio: A Formal Definition for Lesion Detectability. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 67 (4).
- (2020) 3D Myocardial Mechanical Wave Measurements: Toward In Vivo 3D Myocardial Elasticity Mapping. JACC Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 14 (8).
- (2020) Detection of Tissue Fibrosis using Natural Mechanical Wave Velocity Estimation: Feasibility Study. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 46 (9).
- (2020) No evidence of cardiac stunning or decoupling immediately after cardiopulmonary bypass for elective coronary surgery. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 64 (8).
- (2019) Fast Flow-Line-Based Analysis of Ultrasound Spectral and Vector Velocity Estimators. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 66 (2).
- (2019) Flowline tracking Doppler. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. vol. 2019-October.
- (2019) Combining Automatic Angle Correction and 3-D Tracking Doppler for the Assessment of Aortic Stenosis Severity. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 66 (9).
- (2019) Normal ranges for automatic measurements of tissue Doppler indices of mitral annular motion by echocardiography. Data from the HUNT3 Study. Echocardiography. vol. 36 (9).
- (2019) Data Adaptive 2-D Tracking Doppler for High-Resolution Spectral Estimation. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 67 (1).