Hans Arthur Solli-Sæther
Background and activities
Hans Solli-Sæther is a professor at the Department of International Business. He holds a PhD degree from BI Norwegian Business School and a MSc degree from University of Oslo. His research interests include the intersection of strategy, organization and project management with a particular emphasis on topics of outsourcing and offshoring.
- International business strategy
- International organization and management
- Global sourcing and supply chain management
- Project management
- Cooperative strategies
- Inter-organizational projects
- Information systems
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Manufacturing backsourcing: A case study of a company's process framework. European Journal of International Management.
- (2020) Corruption in interaction: the role of social capital in private–public relationships. The journal of business & industrial marketing.
- (2019) Backshoring readiness. Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing. vol. 12 (1).
- (2018) Placing Social Capital in Business Networks: Conceptualisation and Research Agenda. The journal of business & industrial marketing. vol. 33 (8).
- (2018) The knowledge protection paradox: imitation and innovation through knowledge sharing. International Journal of Technology Management. vol. 78 (4).
- (2017) Technological Innovation Capability and Interaction Effects in a Scandinavian Industry Cluster. International Journal of Innovation Management. vol. 21 (5).
- (2017) Del kunnskapen med kineserne. Skal du lykkes i Kina, er det bedre å dele kunnskap enn å forsøke å beskytte den. Dagens næringsliv.
- (2016) Krevende å flagge jobber hjem?. Dagens næringsliv.
- (2016) Modenhet i outsourcing, offshoring og backsourcing: tilbake til fremtiden?. Magma - Tidsskrift for økonomi og ledelse.
- (2015) Towards a theoretical model for co-realization of IT value in government. Proceedings of the Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS). vol. 2015-March.
- (2015) Stages-of-growth in outsourcing, offshoring and backsourcing: Back to the future?. Journal of Computer Information Systems. vol. 55 (2).
- (2015) Strategic and cultural misalignment: Knowledge sharing barriers in project networks. Project Management Journal. vol. 46 (3).
- (2014) Enablers and barriers of knowledge sharing for offshore outsourced ISD project: A case study. International Journal of Information Technology Project Management. vol. 5 (2).
- (2012) Knowledge transfer in shipbuilding projects: a study of facilitating mechanisms. International Journal of Project Organisation and Management. vol. 4 (3).
- (2011) Transplants' role stress and work outcome in IT outsourcing relationships. Industrial management & data systems. vol. 111 (1-2).
- (2010) The Modeling Process for Stage Models. Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce. vol. 20 (3).
- (2008) Stages of e-government interoperability. Electronic Government, an International Journal. vol. 5 (3).
- (2008) Maturity in IT outsourcing relationships: an exploratory study of client companies. Industrial management & data systems. vol. 108 (5-6).
- (2007) Knowledge transfer in IT outsourcing relationships: three international case studies. International Journal of Innovation and Learning. vol. 4 (2).
- (2006) Maturity model for IT outsourcing relationships. Industrial management & data systems. vol. 106.
- (2005) Critical success factors from IT outsourcing theories: an empirical study. Industrial management & data systems. vol. 105 (6).
- (2010) Managing IT Outsourcing Performance. IGI Global. 2010. ISBN 9781605667966.
- (2009) E-Government Interoperability and Information Resource Integration -Frameworks for Aligned Development. Information Science Reference. 2009. ISBN 9781605666488.
- (2004) Outsourcing av IT : strategi og styring ved tjenesteutsetting. Fagbokforlaget. 2004. ISBN 8245001996.
Part of book/report
- (2020) OFFSHORE OUTSOURCING. The Routledge Companion to Managing Digital Outsourcing.
- (2019) The role of institutional context in backshoring decisions. International business in a VUCA world : the changing role of states and firms.
- (2012) Samhandling og nytte fra e-forvaltningsprosjekter. Gevinstrealisering og offentlige IKT-investeringer.