Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) A combined individual and group-based stabilization and skill training intervention versus treatment as usual for patients with long lasting posttraumatic reactions receiving outpatient treatment in specialized mental health care – a study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 21 (432).
- (2019) Does the working alliance mediate the effect of routine outcome monitoring (ROM) and alliance feedback on psychotherapy outcomes? A secondary analysis from a randomized clinical trial. Journal of Counseling Psychology. vol. 66 (2).
- (2018) The effects of routine outcome monitoring (ROM) on therapy outcomes in the course of an implementation process: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Counseling Psychology. vol. 65 (5).
- (2016) Learning from clients: A qualitative investigation of psychotherapists' reactions to negative verbal feedback. Psychotherapy Research. vol. 28 (4).
- (2018) For whom, when, and how does Routine Outcome Monitoring (ROM) improve psychotherapy outcomes? A randomized clinical trial and a qualitative study at a hospital mental health center. 2018.