Background and activities
Clinical psychologist and associate professor
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) What lies beneath trait-anxiety? Testing the Self-Regulatory Executive Function Model of vulnerability. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10:122.
- (2019) Measuring the Cognitive Attentional Syndrome Associated with Emotional Distress: Psychometric Properties of the CAS-1. International Journal of Cognitive Therapy. vol. 12 (4).
- (2019) Predictors of Work Ability in Individuals With a Common Mental Disorder: Is There an Effect of Metacognitive Beliefs Among Poor Physical Health and Emotional Distress?. Behaviour change. vol. 36 (4).
- (2019) A test of the goodness of fit of the generic metacognitive model of psychopathology symptoms. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 19 (1).
- (2019) Modeling the Relationships Between Metacognitive Beliefs, Attention Control and Symptoms in Children With and Without Anxiety Disorders: A Test of the S-REF Model. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2018) Metakognitiv terapi: en introduksjon til grunnprinsippene. Tidsskrift for kognitiv terapi.
- (2018) Explaining depression symptoms in patients with social anxiety disorder: Do maladaptive metacognitive beliefs play a role?. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. vol. 25 (3).
- (2018) In or out of work: A preliminary investigation of mental health, trait anxiety and metacognitive beliefs as predictors of work status. Clinical Psychologist.
- (2018) Metacognitive therapy for social anxiety disorder: An A-B replication series across social anxiety subtypes. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9:540.
- (2017) Metacognitive Therapy in Major Depression: An Open Trial of Comorbid Cases. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. vol. 24 (3).
- (2017) Cognitive and metacognitive predictors of symptom improvement following treatment for social anxiety disorder: A secondary analysis from a randomized controlled trial. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. vol. 24 (6).
- (2017) Predictors of Biased Self-perception in Individuals with High Social Anxiety: The Effect of Self-consciousness in the Private and Public Self Domains. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8:1126.
- (2017) Individual differences in metacognitive knowledge contribute to psychological vulnerability more than the presence of a mental disorder does. Mental health & prevention. vol. 7.
- (2017) Social anxiety and work status: the role of negative metacognitive beliefs, symptom severity and cognitive-behavioural factors. Journal of Mental Health.
- (2017) Testing the metacognitive model against the benchmark CBT model of social anxiety disorder: Is it time to move beyond cognition?. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (5).
- (2016) Metacognition and Perspective Taking Predict Negative Self-Evaluation of Social Performance in Patients with SAD. Journal of Experimental Psychopathology. vol. 7 (4).
- (2014) Comorbid Depressive Disorders: An Open Trial Using MCT. EABCT 2014 - Programme.
- (2014) Metakognitiv terapi (MCT): Foreløpig status og indikasjonsområder. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 51 (1).