Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) The Association Between Pupil-Related Psychological Factors and Academic Achievement in Physical Education. Journal of teaching in physical education.
- (2021) Football: Exploring passion, grit and mindset in elite and junior players. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 63.
- (2021) Passion, grit and mindset in the ages 14 to 77: Exploring relationship and gender differences. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 60.
- (2021) Exploration of the Specificity of Motor Skills Hypothesis in 7–8 Year Old Primary School Children: Exploring the Relationship Between 12 Different Motor Skills From Two Different Motor Competence Test Batteries. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 12.
- (2021) Children’s outdoor movement education: position statement. Journal of Physical Education and Sport (JPES).
- (2020) Evidence for a common multi-modal learning style in young adults? A psychometric investigation of two modality-specific learning style inventories. Frontiers in Education. vol. 5.
- (2020) Window view of nature after brief exercise improves choice reaction time and heart rate restoration. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 58.
- (2020) The Relationship Between Pupils` Psychological Factors and Mark in Physical Education. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology (JSEP). vol. 42 (1).
- (2020) Effect of a single bout of acute aerobic exercise at moderate-to-vigorous intensities on motor learning, retention and transfer. Sports. vol. 8 (15).
- (2020) Passion, grit and mindset in football players. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 59.
- (2020) Passion, grit and mindset in young adults: Exploring the relationship and gender differences. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 59.
- (2020) Breaking the reading code: Letter knowledge when children break the reading code the first year in school. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 57.
- (2019) Magno App: Exploring Visual Processing in Adults with High and Low Reading Competence. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research.
- (2019) Motor Competence in Adolescents: Exploring Association with Physical Fitness. Sports. vol. 7 (176).
- (2019) The passion scale: Aspects of reliability and validity of a new 8-item scale assessing passion. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 56.
- (2019) The Effect of Aerobic Exercise on Speed and Accuracy Task Components in Motor Learning. Sports. vol. 7 (3).
- (2019) Comparing Free Play and Partly Structured Play in 4-5-Years-Old Children in an Outdoor Playground. Frontiers In Public Health. vol. 7.
- (2018) Proximal–Distal Motor Control in Skilled Drummers: The Effect on Tapping Frequency of Mechanically Constraining Joints of the Arms in Skilled Drummers and Unskilled Controls. Sage Open. vol. 8 (3).
- (2018) Cross-Cultural Aspects: Exploring Motor Competence Among 7- to 8-Year-Old Children From Greece, Italy, and Norway. Sage Open. vol. 8 (2).
- (2018) Effect of different exercise modes at high intensity on immediate learning and arousal. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology.