Background and activities
Senior Researcher at the Department of Computer Science (IDI Gjøvik) with expertise in spectral imaging, mathematical morphology, and metrological hyperspectral image processing. I was Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellow (2018-2020) through the FRIPRO Mobility "Metrological Texture Analysis for Hyperspectral Images," funded by the Research Council of Norway, where the research mobility was conducted at the Department of Computer and Electrical Engineering, University of Iceland.
I obtained my PhD in Computer Science from NTNU and Université de Poitiers, MSc from the Erasmus Mundus Color in Informatics and Media Technology from Høgskolen i Gjøvik (now NTNU) and Université Jean Monnet Saint-Étienne, and BSc in Computer Science from Universitas Indonesia.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Hyperspectral Imaging Analyses of Cleaning Tests on Edvard Munch's Monumental Aula Paintings. Studies in Conservation.
- (2021) Visual and data stationarity of texture images. Journal of Electronic Imaging (JEI). vol. 30 (4).
- (2021) Evaluation of the Quality Indicators in Dehazed Images: Color, Contrast, Naturalness, and Visual Pleasingness. Heliyon. vol. 7 (9).
- (2019) Spectral-divergence based pigment discrimination and mapping: A case study on The Scream (1893) by Edvard Munch. Journal of the American Institute for Conservation. vol. 58 (1-2).
- (2018) Assessment Protocols and Comparison of Ordering Relations for Spectral Image Processing. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing. vol. 11 (4).
- (2015) A Comprehensive Evaluation of Spectral Distance Functions and Metrics for Hyperspectral Image Processing. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing. vol. 8 (6).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Texture Stationarity Evaluation with Local Wavelet Spectrum. London Imaging Meeting 2020: Future Colour Imaging.
- (2020) Metrological hyperspectral image analysis through spectral differences. Hyperspectral Remote Sensing (1st Edition) - Theory and Applications.
- (2019) A metrological spectral difference space for the statistical modelling of hyperspectral images. IGARSS 2019 - 2019 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium Proceedings.
- (2018) Application of Spectral Statistics to Spectral Texture Discrimination. 2018 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS); 19th and 20th September, 2018, Gjøvik, Norway.
- (2015) Spectral Impulse Noise Model for Spectral Image Processing. Computational Color Imaging; 5th International Workshop, CCIW 2015, Saint Etienne, France, March 24-26, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2015) Spectral Ordering Assessment Using Spectral Median Filters. Mathematical Morphology and Its Applications to Signal and Image Processing; 12th International Symposium, ISMM 2015, Reykjavik, Iceland, May 27-29, 2015. Proceedings.
- (2016) Towards Spectral Mathematical Morphology. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2016. ISBN 9788232620883. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2016:372).