Background and activities
Researcher at the Department of Computer Science (IDI Gjøvik) with expertise in spectral imaging, mathematical morphology, and metrological hyperspectral image processing. I am a FRIPRO mobility awardee (2018) and project manager for Metrological Texture Analysis for Hyperspectral Images, funded by the Research Council of Norway. Within the project, two years of research mobility was spent at the Department of Computer and Electrical Engineering, University of Iceland.
I previously obtained my BSc in Computer Science from Universitas Indonesia (2010), MSc from Erasmus Mundus Color in Informatics and Media Technology from Høgskolen i Gjøvik (now NTNU) and Université Jean Monnet Saint-Étienne (2013), and PhD in Computer Science from NTNU and Université de Poitiers in 2016.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) An Introductory Study on Image Quality of Dehazed Images. International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Information Systems (ICACSIS).
- (2019) Spectral-divergence based pigment discrimination and mapping: A case study on The Scream (1893) by Edvard Munch. Journal of the American Institute for Conservation. vol. 58 (1-2).
- (2019) Application of spectral statistics to surface defect detection. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 11172.
- (2018) Assessment Protocols and Comparison of Ordering Relations for Spectral Image Processing. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing. vol. 11 (4).
- (2017) Old Man in Warnemünde (1907) colouring palette: A case study on the use of hyperspectral imaging for pigment identification. Final program and proceedings (Color and Imaging Conference). vol. 2017 (25).
- (2017) Evaluation of gradient operators for hyperspectral image processing. Final program and proceedings (Color and Imaging Conference). vol. 2017 (25).
- (2015) A Comprehensive Evaluation of Spectral Distance Functions and Metrics for Hyperspectral Image Processing. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing. vol. 8 (6).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Texture Stationarity Evaluation with Local Wavelet Spectrum. London Imaging Meeting 2020: Future Colour Imaging.
- (2020) Metrological hyperspectral image analysis through spectral differences. Hyperspectral Remote Sensing (1st Edition) - Theory and Applications.
- (2018) Application of Spectral Statistics to Spectral Texture Discrimination. 2018 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS); 19th and 20th September, 2018, Gjøvik, Norway.
- (2016) Towards Spectral Mathematical Morphology. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2016. ISBN 9788232620883. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2016:372).
- (2020) Algorithms and the Dead Sea Scrolls: A computer science(-tist) identity crisis?. PAMfilius Workshop . University of Agder; 2020-11-17.
- (2019) A metrological spectral difference space for the statistical modelling of hyperspectral images. IGARSS 2019 - 2019 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium . IEEE; Yokohama. 2019-07-28 - 2019-08-02.