Background and activities
Hilda Deborah is currently a postdoc researcher at the Norwegian Colour and Visual Computing Laboratory (Colorlab) at NTNU campus Gjøvik. Complete list of publication can be seen at the following link: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Hilda_Deborah
- BSc, Faculty of Computer Science, Universitas Indonesia (2006-2010)
- MSc, Erasmus Mundus Color in Informatics and Media Technology (CIMET) (2011-2013)
- PhD, Colorlab (NTNU) and XLIM-SIC (UP) (2013-2016)
- Image processing
- Hyperspectral imaging
- Cultural heritage
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Spectral-divergence based pigment discrimination and mapping: A case study on The Scream (1893) by Edvard Munch. Journal of the American Institute for Conservation. vol. 58 (1-2).
- (2019) Application of spectral statistics to surface defect detection. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 11172.
- (2018) Assessment Protocols and Comparison of Ordering Relations for Spectral Image Processing. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing. vol. 11 (4).
- (2018) Ink bleed-through removal of historical manuscripts based on hyperspectral imaging. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10884 LNCS.
- (2017) Old Man in Warnemünde (1907) colouring palette: A case study on the use of hyperspectral imaging for pigment identification. Final program and proceedings (Color and Imaging Conference). vol. 2017 (25).
- (2017) Evaluation of gradient operators for hyperspectral image processing. Final program and proceedings (Color and Imaging Conference). vol. 2017 (25).
- (2017) Spectral divergence for cultural heritage applications. Final program and proceedings (Color and Imaging Conference). vol. 2017 (25).
- (2015) A Comprehensive Evaluation of Spectral Distance Functions and Metrics for Hyperspectral Image Processing. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing. vol. 8 (6).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Path opening for hyperspectral crack detection of cultural heritage paintings. 14th International Conference on Signal-Image Technology & Internet-Based Systems.
- (2018) Application of Spectral Statistics to Spectral Texture Discrimination. 2018 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS); 19th and 20th September, 2018, Gjøvik, Norway.
- (2015) Color and Hyperspectral Image Segmentation for Historical Documents. Proceedings of the 2nd International Congress on Digital Heritage 2015, Granada, Sept. 28 2015-Oct. 2 2015.
- (2015) Hyperspectral crack detection in paintings. 2015 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS).
- (2015) Spectral Impulse Noise Model for Spectral Image Processing. Computational Color Imaging; 5th International Workshop, CCIW 2015, Saint Etienne, France, March 24-26, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2015) Spectral Ordering Assessment Using Spectral Median Filters. Mathematical Morphology and Its Applications to Signal and Image Processing; 12th International Symposium, ISMM 2015, Reykjavik, Iceland, May 27-29, 2015. Proceedings.
- (2014) Pigment Mapping of the Scream (1893) Based on Hyperspectral Imaging. Image and Signal Processing; 6th International Conference, ICISP 2014, Cherbourg, France, June 30 – July 2, 2014. Proceedings.
- (2016) Towards Spectral Mathematical Morphology. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2016. ISBN 9788232620883. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2016:372).