Hans Martin Mathisen
Background and activities
- TEP4245 - HVAC Engineering
- TEP4910 - Energy and Indoor Environment, Master's Thesis
- EP8300 - Natural Convection Flows in Buildings
- TEP4530 - Energy and Indoor Environment, Specialization Project
- TEP4315 - Indoor Environment
- TEP4235 - Energy Management in Buildings
- TEP4535 - Thermal Energy and Indoor Environment, Specialization Course
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) A review of heat recovery technologies and their frost control for residential building ventilation in cold climate regions. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. vol. 162.
- (2022) Experimental study on the exposure level of surgical staff to SARS-CoV-2 in operating rooms with mixing ventilation under negative pressure. Building and Environment. vol. 217.
- (2022) Evaluation of low-cost formaldehyde sensors calibration. Building and Environment. vol. 222.
- (2022) Assessing the indoor air quality and their predictor variable in 21 home offices during the Covid-19 pandemic in Norway. Building and Environment. vol. 225.
- (2022) Heat recovery ventilation design limitations due to LHC for different ventilation strategies in ZEB. Building and Environment. vol. 224.
- (2022) Development and optimization of highly efficient heat recoveries for low carbon residential buildings. Energy and Buildings. vol. 268.
- (2022) The use of machine learning to determine moisture recovery in a heat wheel and its impact on indoor moisture. Building and Environment. vol. 215.
- (2022) Use of Membrane Energy Exchanger in Ventilation: Odour Sensory Measurement. Building and Environment. vol. 222.
- (2021) Can clothing systems and human activity in operating rooms with mixed flow ventilation systems help achieve the ultraclean air requirement (≤10 CFU/m3) during orthopaedic surgeries?. Journal of Hospital Infection. vol. 120.
- (2021) Using Co-simulation between EnergyPlus and CONTAM to evaluate recirculation-based, demand-controlled ventilation strategies in an office building. Building and Environment. vol. 211.
- (2021) Short term measurements of indoor air quality when using the home office in Norway. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 246.
- (2021) A methodology for the selection of pollutants for ensuring good indoor air quality using the de-trended cross-correlation function. Building and Environment. vol. 209.
- (2021) The ZEB Laboratory: the development of a research tool for future climate adapted zero emission buildings. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS). vol. 2069.
- (2020) Experimental study on the effect of exhaust airflows on the surgical environment in an operating room with mixing ventilation. Journal of Building Engineering. vol. 32.
- (2020) A Simple and Novel Method to Predict the Hospital Energy Use Based on Machine Learning: A Case Study in Norway. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 1332.
- (2020) The impact of air change rate on the air quality of surgical microenvironment in an operating room with mixing ventilation. Journal of Building Engineering. vol. 32:101770.
- (2019) Comparison of laminar and mixing airflow pattern in operating rooms of a Norwegian hospital. REHVA European HVAC Journal. vol. 57 (6).
- (2019) Energy efficiency of strategies to enable temperature zoning during winter in highly-insulated residential buildings equipped with balanced mechanical ventilation. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Review of HVAC strategies for energy renovation of detached houses towards nZEB in cold climates. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Techniques for airflow measurements to determine the real efficiency of heat recovery in ventilation systems. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352.