Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Bone mineral density and risk of cardiovascular disease in men and women: the HUNT study. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE).
- (2021) Influenza vaccination and risk for cardiovascular events: a nationwide self-controlled case series study. BMC Cardiovascular Disorders. vol. 21 (31).
- (2021) Death of a child and the risk of atrial fibrillation: A nationwide cohort study in Sweden. European Heart Journal. vol. 42 (15).
- (2020) Death of a Parent During Childhood and the Risk of Ischemic Heart Disease and Stroke in Adult Men. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 82.
- (2020) Physical activity, cardiorespiratory fitness, and cardiovascular outcomes in individuals with atrial fibrillation: The HUNT Study. European Heart Journal. vol. 41 (15).
- (2020) Low grade albuminuria as a risk factor for subtypes of stroke - the HUNT Study in Norway. BMC Neurology.
- (2020) Height and body-mass index trajectories of school-aged children and adolescents from 1985 to 2019 in 200 countries and territories: a pooled analysis of 2181 population-based studies with 65 million participants. The Lancet. vol. 396 (10261).
- (2020) Repositioning of the global epicentre of non-optimal cholesterol. Nature. vol. 582.
- (2020) Bereavement in the year before a first myocardial infarction: Impact on prognosis. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC).
- (2019) Social relations in late adolescence and incident coronary heart disease: a 38-year follow-up of the Swedish 1969-1970 Conscription Cohort. BMJ Open. vol. 9 (12).
- (2019) Rising rural body-mass index is the main driver of the global obesity epidemic in adults. Nature. vol. 569.
- (2019) Variation in serum PCSK9 (proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9), cardiovascular disease risk, and an investigation of potential unanticipated effects of PCSK9 inhibition. Circulation: Genomic and precision medicine. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Asthma, asthma control and risk of acute myocardial infarction: HUNT study. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE). vol. 34 (10).
- (2019) Asthma, asthma control and risk of ischemic stroke: The HUNT study. Respiratory Medicine: X. vol. 2 (13).
- (2019) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of atrial fibrillation-the HUNT study. International Journal of Cardiology.
- (2019) Weight and weight change and risk of atrial fibrillation: the HUNT study. European Heart Journal. vol. 40 (34).
- (2019) Metabolically Healthy Obesity and Risk for Atrial Fibrillation: The HUNT Study. Obesity. vol. 27 (2).
- (2019) Estimated cardiorespiratory fitness and risk of atrial fibrillation: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 51 (12).
- (2019) Moderate alcohol consumption and depression - a longitudinal population-based study in Sweden. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 139 (6).
- (2019) Random error units, extension of a novel method to express random error in epidemiological studies. Clinical Epidemiology. vol. 11.