Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Resting heart rate and the risk of cardiovascular disease, total cancer, and all-cause mortality. A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. vol. 27 (6).
- (2017) Body mass index, abdominal fatness, fat mass and the risk of atrial fibrillation: a systematic review and dose–response meta-analysis of prospective studies. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 32 (3).
- (2017) Worldwide trends in body-mass index, underweight, overweight, and obesity from 1975 to 2016: a pooled analysis of 2416 population-based measurement studies in 128·9 million children, adolescents, and adults. The Lancet. vol. 390 (10113).
- (2017) Cardiovascular mortality ? Comparing risk factor associations within couples and in the total population ? The HUNT Study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 232.
- (2017) Prospective study of insomnia and incident asthma in adults: The HUNT study. European Respiratory Journal. vol. 49 (2).
- (2017) Does moderate drinking increase the risk of atrial fibrillation? The norwegian HUNT (Nord-Tr?ndelag Health) study. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 6 (10).
- (2017) Insomnia and the risk of Breast Cancer: the HUNT study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 79 (4).
- (2017) Extracellular matrix markers and risk of myocardial infarction: The HUNT Study in Norway. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. vol. 24 (11).
- (2017) Monocyte/macrophage and T cell activation markers are not independently associated with MI risk in healthy individuals - results from the HUNT Study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 243.
- (2017) Percutaneous coronary intervention as a trigger for stroke. American Journal of Cardiology. vol. 119 (1).
- (2017) Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19·1 million participants. The Lancet. vol. 389 (10064).
- (2016) Maternal Preeclampsia and Androgens in the Offspring around Puberty: A Follow-Up Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (12).
- (2016) Body mass index, abdominal fatness, and heart failure incidence and mortality: a systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. Circulation. vol. 133 (7).
- (2016) BMI and all cause mortality: Systematic review and non-linear dose-response meta-analysis of 230 cohort studies with 3.74 million deaths among 30.3 million participants. BMJ-BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL. vol. 353.
- (2016) Alcohol consumption is associated with a lower incidence of acute myocardial infarction: Results from a large prospective population-based study in Norway. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 279 (4).
- (2016) Light-to-moderate drinking and incident heart failure - The Norwegian HUNT study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 203.
- (2016) Cardiac function associated with previous, current and repeated depression and anxiety symptoms in a healthy population: the HUNT study. Open heart. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) Weight and weight change and risk of acute myocardial infarction and heart failure – the HUNT Study. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 280 (3).
- (2016) Transition into and out of daylight saving time and spontaneous delivery: a population-based study. BMJ Open. vol. 6 (9).
- (2016) Autoimmune diabetes in adults and risk of myocardial infarction: the HUNT study in Norway. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 280 (5).