Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Low grade albuminuria as a risk factor for subtypes of stroke - the HUNT Study in Norway. BMC Neurology.
- (2020) Bereavement in the year before a first myocardial infarction: Impact on prognosis. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC).
- (2019) Social relations in late adolescence and incident coronary heart disease: a 38-year follow-up of the Swedish 1969-1970 Conscription Cohort. BMJ Open. vol. 9 (12).
- (2019) Rising rural body-mass index is the main driver of the global obesity epidemic in adults. Nature. vol. 569.
- (2019) Variation in serum PCSK9 (proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9), cardiovascular disease risk, and an investigation of potential unanticipated effects of PCSK9 inhibition. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Asthma, asthma control and risk of acute myocardial infarction: HUNT study. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE). vol. 34 (10).
- (2019) Asthma, asthma control and risk of ischemic stroke: The HUNT study. Respiratory Medicine: X. vol. 2 (13).
- (2019) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of atrial fibrillation-the HUNT study. International Journal of Cardiology.
- (2019) Weight and weight change and risk of atrial fibrillation: the HUNT study. European Heart Journal. vol. 40 (34).
- (2019) Metabolically Healthy Obesity and Risk for Atrial Fibrillation: The HUNT Study. Obesity. vol. 27 (2).
- (2019) Estimated cardiorespiratory fitness and risk of atrial fibrillation: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 51 (12).
- (2019) Moderate alcohol consumption and depression - a longitudinal population-based study in Sweden. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 139 (6).
- (2019) Random error units, extension of a novel method to express random error in epidemiological studies. Clinical Epidemiology. vol. 11.
- (2019) Biological and clinical insights from genetics of insomnia symptoms. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (3).
- (2019) Systematic assessment of prescribed medications and short-term risk of myocardial infarction - a pharmacopeia-wide association study from Norway and Sweden. Scientific Reports. vol. 9.
- (2018) Contributions of mean and shape of blood pressure distribution to worldwide trends and variations in raised blood pressure: A pooled analysis of 1018 population-based measurement studies with 88.6 million participants. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 47 (3).
- (2018) Diabetes mellitus, blood glucose and the risk of atrial fibrillation: A systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies. Journal of Diabetes and its Complications. vol. 32 (5).
- (2018) Diabetes mellitus, blood glucose and the risk of heart failure: A systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective studies. NMCD. Nutrition Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. vol. 28 (11).
- (2018) Associations of asthma and asthma control with atrial fibrillation risk: Results from the Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT). JAMA cardiology. vol. 3 (8).
- (2018) Physical activity modifies the risk of atrial fibrillation in obese individuals: The HUNT3 study. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology (EJPC). vol. 25 (15).