Background and activities
John Krogstie holds a PhD (1995) and a MSc (1991) in information systems from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), where he is currently a full professor in information systems at the computer science department (IDI). At IDI he is Department Head. John Krogstie is the Norwegian representative and previously Vice-Chair for IFIP TC8 and was chair of IFIP WG 8.1 on information system design and evaluations (2010-2015). His research interests are information systems modelling, information systems engineering, quality of models and modelling languages, eGovernment and sustainable smart cities. He has published more than 350 refereed papers in journals, books and archival proceedings since 1991. H-index as of November 2020 is 47, G-index 80 according to Google Scholar.
(Foto: Geir Mogen/NTNU).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Bærekraft + IT = GOforIT. GoForIT Webinar . IKT-Norge, UiA, NTNU og Bouvet ASA; Online. 2020-06-09 - 2020-06-09.
- Computer technology
- Information and communication systems
- Information policy
- Knowledge retrieval and organisation
- Computer science
- Information systems
- Data modelling
- Computer supported cooperation
- Mobile informatics
- Object oriented modelling/programming
- Mobile applications & services
- Conceptual Modelling
- IT-supported organizational change
- Public Sector
- Knowledge modelling
- Enterprise modeling
- Information systems modeling
- Process modeling