Jon Andreas Støvneng
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Alloy structure of rare earth Ce with Pt base metal, and the adsorption of CO. Materials Research Express. vol. 6 (4).
- (2018) Student laboratory reports: an approach to improving feedback and quality. European Journal of Physics. vol. 39 (3).
- (2016) Adsorption of H2S on α-Cr2O3(0001) surfaces: A density functional theory investigation. Corrosion Science. vol. 111.
- (2016) Adsorption of H2, Cl2, and HCl molecules on α-Cr2O3(0001) surfaces: A density functional theory investigation. Surface Science. vol. 653.
- (2015) Surface and bulk properties of chromium oxide: Implications for reduction by methane. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1702:090061.
- (2012) There and Back Again: The Unique Nature of Copper in Ambient Pressure Dried-Silica Aerogels. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 116 (38).
- (2011) Adsorption of hydrogen, chlorine, and sulfur atoms on alpha-Cr2O3(0001) surfaces: A density functional theory investigation. Corrosion Science. vol. 53 (11).
- (2011) Theoretical investigation of the interaction of oxygen with pure and K-doped NiTi shape memory surface alloys. Computer Physics Communications. vol. 182 (9).
- (2010) Oxidation of pure and potassium-doped NiTi shape memory surface: A density functional theory investigation. Physical Review B. Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. vol. 82 (24).
- (2008) On the nonsingle-site character of bis(2-dimethylsilyl-indenyl)zirconium(IV) dichloride/MAO and bis(2-trimethylsilyl-indenyl)zirconium(IV) dichloride/MAO: Polymerization characteristics and mechanistic implications. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 112.
- (2005) Activation of Metallocenes for Olefin Polymerization As Monitored by IR Spectroscopy. Inorganic Chemistry. vol. 44.
- (2001) Possible Effect on the Polyethene Chain Structure of Trimethylaluminum Coordination to Zirconocene Catalysts. Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry. vol. 39.
- (2001) On the Reactivity and Acidity of Alkylaluminoxanes. Organometallics. vol. 20.
- (2001) Reactivity and Acidity of Alkylaluminoxanes. Organometallics. vol. 20.
- (2000) Ethene Polymerization Catalyzed by Monoalkyl-Substituted Zirconocenes. Possible Effects of Ligand-Metal Agostic Interaction. Macromolecules. vol. 33.
- (2000) Ethene Homopolymerization and Copolymerization with 1-Hexene for All Methyl-Substituted (RnC%fH%f5-n)%cZrCl%c/MAO Catalytic Systems : Effects of Split Methyl Substitution. Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry. vol. 38.
- (2000) Experimental and Theoretical Investigations of the Structure of Methylaluminoxane (MAO) Cocatalysts for Olefin Polymerizaton. Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry. vol. 38.
- (2000) Experimental and theoretical investigations of the structure of methylaluminoxane (MAO) cocatalysts for olefin polymerization. Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry. vol. 38.
- (2010) Grunnleggende fysikk -klassisk mekanikk og varmelære, 2. utgave. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2010. ISBN 978-82-519-2599-0.
Part of book/report
- (2002) Cocatalyst activiation and first monomer insertion of metallocene catalysts. An in situ FTIR and quantum chemical study. Future Technology of Polyolefin and Olefin Polymrization Catalysis, Edited by M. Terano and T. Shiono.