Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The chicken game-Organization and integration in the Norwegian agri-food sector. Research in Rural Sociology and Development. vol. 24.
- (2017) Food, farmers, and the future: Investigating prospects of increased food production within a national context. Land Use Policy. vol. 67.
- (2017) Biochar systems: Developing a socio-technical system framework for biochar production in Norway. Technology in society. vol. 51.
- (2017) The Social Robot: A Study of the Social and Political Aspects of Automatic Milking Systems. Proceedings in Food System Dynamics.
- (2017) Governance and growth - A case study of Norwegian whey protein concentrate exports. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. vol. 8 (4).
- (2017) Trading Growth - A Study of the Governance of Norwegian Whey Protein Concentrate Exports. Proceedings in Food System Dynamics.
- (2017) Embedded competence: A study of farmers' relation to competence and knowledge. Proceedings in Food System Dynamics.
- (2016) Food security in welfare capitalism: Comparing social entitlements to food in Australia and Norway. Journal of Rural Studies. vol. 43.
- (2013) Framing the environment - Disputes and developments in the management of Norwegian salmon fjords. Ocean and Coastal Management. vol. 71.
- (2013) Pushed or pulled? Understanding fishery exit in a welfare society context. Maritime Studies. vol. 12 (4).
- (2012) Development of local and regional forest based bioenergy in Norway - Supply networks, financial support and political commitment. Biomass & Bioenergy. vol. 47.
- (2011) Finanskrisens bakteppe - De nyliberale ideene og liberaliseringen på Island. Norsk Statsvitenskapelig Tidsskrift. vol. 27 (1).
- (2011) The Norwegian coastal employment system: What It Was and What It Is. Maritime Studies. vol. 10 (1).
- (2011) Diversification and the Entrepreneurial Motivations of Farmers in Norway. Journal of small business management (Print). vol. 49 (3).
- (2010) Books, Branding and Boundary Objects: On the Use of Image in Rural Development. Sociologia Ruralis. vol. 50 (2).
- (2009) Green care governance: between market, policy and intersecting social worlds. Journal of Health Organisation & Management. vol. 23 (5).
- (2008) Farmers as entrepreneurs: The case of farm-based tourism. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business. vol. 6 (3).
- (2015) Norsk matmakt i endring. Fagbokforlaget. 2015. ISBN 978-82-450-1752-6.
Part of book/report
- (2015) Matmakt - en introduksjon. Norsk matmakt i endring.
- (2015) Strukturelle og institusjonelle endringsprosesser i den norske melkesektoren. Norsk matmakt i endring.