Background and activities
I am a PhD candidate in medical technology at the MR Cancer Group, Department of Circulation and Medical Imaging (ISB), NTNU. My research focuses on metabolic characterization of breast cancer.
MSc in Industrial Mathematics from the Department of Mathematical Sciences (IMF), NTNU.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Assessing treatment response and prognosis by serum and tissue metabolomics in breast cancer patients. Journal of Proteome Research. vol. 18 (10).
- (2019) Serum levels of inflammation-related markers and metabolites predict response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy with and without bevacizumab in breast cancers. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 146.
- (2019) Circulating microRNAs as predictive biomarkers of myocardial infarction: Evidence from the HUNT study. Atherosclerosis. vol. 289.
- (2019) Effect of Repeated Freeze–Thaw Cycles on NMR-Measured Lipoproteins and Metabolites in Biofluids. Journal of Proteome Research. vol. 18 (10).
- (2019) Effect of Repeated Freeze‒Thaw Cycles on NMR Measured Lipoproteins and Metabolites in Biofluids. Journal of Proteome Research. vol. 18 (10).