Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2012) Layout Dependent Phenomena A New Side-channel Power Model. Journal of Computers. vol. 7 (4).
- (2011) Security Implications of Crosstalk in Switching CMOS Gates. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6531.
- (2009) Analysis and Enhancement of Random Number Generator in FPGA Based on Oscillator Rings. International Journal of Reconfigurable Computing.
Part of book/report
- (2012) Security properties of oscillator rings in true random number generators. Proceedings of the IEEE 15th International Symposium on Design and Diagnostics of Electronic Circuits & Systems (DDECS); April 18-20, 2012; Tallinn, Estonia.
- (2011) Towards a Biometric Random Number Generator - A General Approach For True Random Extraction From Biometric Samples. BIOSIG 2011, Proceedings - International Conference of the Biometrics Special Interest Group; 8.-9. September 2011 in Darmstadt.
- (2011) Behavioral model of TRNG based on oscillator rings implemented in FPGA. Proceedings of 14th IEEE Symposium on Design and Diagnostics of Electronic Circuits and Systems, DDECS.
- (2010) Robustness of TRNG against attacks that employ superimposing signal on FPGA supply voltage. Norwegian Information Security Conference = Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse : NISK 2010 . Gjøvik University College, Gjøvik, 23-24 November 2010.
- (2009) Optimizing speed of a true random number generator in FPGA by spectral analysis. Proceedings of the fourth international conference on computer sciences and convergence information technology (ICCIT), Seoul, Korea, November 2009.
- (2008) Analysis and Enhancement of Random Number Generator in FPGA Based on Oscillator Rings. Reconfigurable Computing and FPGAs, 2008. ReConFig '08. International Conference on Conference on Reconfigurable Computing and FPGAs.
- (2011) Security Properties of a Class of True Random Number Generators in Programmable Logic. 2011. ISBN 978-82-91313-71-9. Doctoral Dissertations at Gjøvik University College (1/2011).