Kristine Rensvik Viddal
Background and activities
Research: Child development, developmental psychopathology.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Prospective Bidirectional Associations between Attachment and Depressive Symptoms from Middle Childhood to Adolescence. Journal of Youth and Adolescence.
- (2019) «Jeg føler meg som en utvidet organisme» – unge voksnes opplevelse av parforholdet som mulighet og begrensning. Scandinavian Psychologist.
- (2017) Change in Attachment Predicts Change in Emotion Regulation — Particularly among 5-HTTLPR Short-Allele Homozygotes. Developmental Psychology. vol. 53 (7).
- (2017) Explaining the relationship between temperament and symptoms of psychiatric disorders from preschool to middle childhood: hybrid fixed and random effects models of Norwegian and Spanish children. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines. vol. 59 (3).
- (2015) Secure attachment promotes the development of effortful control in boys. Attachment & Human Development. vol. 17 (3).
- (2018) Becoming Secure ATTACHMENT RELATIONSHIPS ACROSS PRESCHOOL TO SCHOOL AGE: Continuity, Self-Regulation, and Quantity of Childcare. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3156-8.