Background and activities
Neonatal nurse since 1991. Currently a PhD student on the topic pain, stress and skin-to-skin in preterm infants.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Sacred hours: Mothers´ Experiences of Skin-to-skin Contact with Their Infants Immediately After Preterm Birth. International journal of Pediatrics and Neonatal Care. vol. 4 (139).
- (2018) Skin-to-skin contact during eye examination did not reduce pain compared to standard care with parental support in preterm infants. Acta Paediatrica.
- (2018) Randomised controlled trial showed that neonates received better pain relief from a higher dose of sucrose during venepuncture. Acta Paediatrica.
- (2016) Skin-to-Skin Care After Birth for Moderately Preterm Infants. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing. vol. 45 (3).
- (2016) Early skin-to-skin contact or incubatorfor very preterm infants: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 17 (1).
- (2011) Pain Reduction on Insertion of a Feeding Tube in Preterm Infants: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Pediatrics. vol. 127 (6).
- (2008) Non-nutritive sucking in preterm infant with cerebral pathology. Archives of Disease in Childhood. vol. 93.