Background and activities
2017 PhD, Department of Public Health and Nursing, NTNU
2014 Specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
2007 Medical candidate, University of Southern Denmark
2000 Medical bioengineer, Aalesund University College
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Motivational interviewing in long-term sickness absence: study protocol of a randomized controlled trial followed by qualitative and economic studies. BMC Public Health. vol. 18 (756).
- (2018) Design of a study evaluating the effects, health economics, and stakeholder perspectives of a multi-component occupational rehabilitation program with an added workplace intervention - A study protocol. BMC Public Health. vol. 18 (1).
- (2017) Arbeidsrettet rehabilitering for sykmeldte med muskelskjelettplager og mentale lidelser: en randomisert, klinisk studie. Fysioterapeuten.
- (2017) Effekt av arbeidsrettet rehabilitering på sykefravær. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2017) Associations between the readiness for return to work scale and return to work: a prospective study. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. vol. 28 (1).
- (2017) Effect of inpatient multicomponent occupational rehabilitation versus less comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation on sickness absence in persons with Musculoskeletal- or Mental Health Disorders: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. vol. 28 (1).
- (2016) Effects of Inpatient Multicomponent Occupational Rehabilitation versus Less Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation on Somatic and Mental Health: Secondary Outcomes of a Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2017) Occupational rehabilitation and readiness for return to work in individuals with musculoskeletal complaints and mental health disorders -A randomized clinical trial. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2165-1.
- (2017) Forskning ved Hysnes Helsefort. Del 1: Randomisert studie med helseøkonomisk og kvalitativ følgeforskning. 2017.