Liv Eggset Falkenberg
Background and activities
2021- : NTNU Health & NTNU Biotechnology: Coordinator
2016-2021: Centre for Digital Life Norway: Coordinator Education
2016 : Norwegian Research School in Medical Imaging: Coordinator
2014-2016: University of Bergen: Postdoc
2010-2014: University of Bergen: PhD-student
2007-2009: NTNU: Master in Neuroscience
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Hallucinating schizophrenia patients have longer left arcuate fasciculus fiber tracks: a DTI tractography study. Psychiatry Research : Neuroimaging. vol. 302:111088.
- (2017) The Beliefs about Voices Questionnaire - Revised: A factor structure from 450 participants. Psychiatry Research. vol. 259.
- (2014) Impact of glutamate levels on neuronal response and cognitive abilities in schizophrenia. NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 4.
- (2014) Failure of attention focus and cognitive control in schizophrenia patients with auditory verbal hallucinations: Evidence from dichotic listening. Schizophrenia Research. vol. 147 (2-3).
- (2013) The role of the primary auditory cortex in the neural mechanism of auditory verbal hallucinations. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. vol. 7:144.
- (2012) Resting-state glutamate level in the anterior cingulate predicts blood-oxygen level-dependent response to cognitive control. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 109 (13).
- (2012) Auditory verbal hallucinations in schizophrenia as aberrant lateralized speech perception: Evidence from dichotic listening. Schizophrenia Research. vol. 140 (1-3).
- (2011) Attention and cognitive control networks assessed in a dichotic listening fMRI study. Brain and Cognition. vol. 76 (2).
- (2011) A critical re-examination of sexual dimorphism in the corpus callosum microstructure. NeuroImage. vol. 56 (3).
- (2018) Centre for Digital Life Norway - Annual report 2017. 2018.
- (2014) Neuronal underpinnings of healthy and dysfunctional cognitive control. 2014. ISBN 978-82-308-2778-9.