Background and activities
Area of interest
- Smart and Sustainable Built environment (buildings and infrastructure)
- Sustainability assessment (LCA, LCC, SD)
- Digtal provess (GIS,BIM)
- Building and Construction Masterials
- TØL 4151 Life cycle assessment
- TØL 4131 Sustainable building process
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Carbon emission of global construction sector. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. vol. 81.
- (2017) Life cycle assessment and life cycle cost of university dormitories in the southeast China: Case study of the university town of Fuzhou. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 2017.
- (2017) Does urbanization lead to less energy use on road transport? Evidence from municipalities in Norway. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment.
- (2016) A global overview of residential building energy consumption in eight climate zones. International Journal of Sustainable Building Technology and Urban Development. vol. 7 (1).
- (2015) Environmental impact of drill and blast tunnelling: life cycle assessment. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 86.
- (2015) Life cycle assessment of Norwegian road tunnel. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. vol. 20 (2).
- (2015) Shelter and residential building energy consumption within the 450 ppm CO2eq constraints in different climate zones. Energy. vol. 90 (1).
- (2014) Residential energy consumption and CO<sub>2</sub> emission in Chongqing, China. Energy Education Science and Technology Part A: Energy Science and Research. vol. 32 (5).
- (2013) Comparison of Residential Energy Consumption in Different Geographical Areas and Relevance for Environmental Policy. Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture. vol. 7 (6).
- (2012) Embodied air emissions in Norway's construction sector: input-output analysis. Building Research & Information. vol. 40 (5).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Assessment Framework for Industrial Heritage Regeneration of Mustad, Norway. CESB16 – Central Europe towards Sustainable Building 2016.