Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Spark Joy and Slow Consumption: An Empirical Study of the Impact of the KonMari Method on Acquisition and Wellbeing. Journal of Sustainability Research (JSR). vol. 3 (1).
- (2018) Marketing Approaches for a Circular Economy: Using Design Frameworks to Interpret Online Communications. Sustainability. vol. 10 (6).
- (2018) Dimensions of behaviour change in the context of designing for a circular economy. The Design Journal. vol. 21 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2021) Spark Joy and Slow Acquisition: the KonMari Method and its Impact on Moments of Consumption. PLATE – Product Lifetimes And The Environment. Proceedings 3rd PLATE CONFERENCE, BERLIN, GERMANY 18–20 September 2019.
- (2020) Consumers in the circular economy. Handbook of the Circular Economy.
- (2018) FRACTURES IN THE FACULTY: THE STATE OF SUSTAINABLE DESIGN TEACHING IN THE UK. Proceedings of E&PDE 2018 - 20th International Conference on Engineering and Product Design Education, Diversity or Conformity, Dyson School of Engineering, Imperial College, London. 6th - 7th September 2018.
- (2017) Dimensions of sustainable behaviour in a circular economy context. PLATE: Product Lifetimes And The Environment.