Luitzen De Boer
Background and activities
Born in the Netherlands in 1970, MSc and PhD in Industrial Engineering from University of Twente, academic career in Twente, moved to NTNU in 2004.
- IØ6514 - Public Procurement: Value Creation, Innovation and Ecosystem Orchestration
- TIØ4175 - Purchasing and Logistics Management
- TIØ4265 - Strategic Management
- TIØ4950 - Strategic Change Management, Master's Thesis
- TIØ4911 - Strategic Purchasing and Supply Management, Master's Thesis
- TIØ4542 - Strategic Change Management, Specialization Project
- IØ6512 - Strategic Purchasing and Supply Management
- IØ3091 - Strategic Purchasing Management, Specialization Course
- TIØ4561 - Strategic Purchasing and Supply Management, Specialization Project
- IØ3092 - Strategic Purchasing Management, Specialization Project
- IØ3911 - Master Thesis in Strategic Purchasing Management
- TIØ4547 - Strategic Change Management, Specialization Course
- IØ6901 - Organization and Leadership, Master's Thesis
- TIØ4912 - Strategy and International Business Development, Master's Thesis
- IØ6501 - Leadership and Strategy
- TIØ4566 - Strategic Purchasing and Supply Management, Specialization Course
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Stakeholder collaboration in sustainable neighborhood projects — A review and research agenda. Sustainable Cities and Society (SCS). vol. 68.
- (2021) When green procurement meets complexity: The case of sustainable neighborhood projects. Sustainability. vol. 13 (4).
- (2021) Circular economy in the construction sector: advancing environmental performance through systemic and holistic thinking. Environment Systems and Decisions. vol. 41 (3).
- (2019) Innovative public procurement (IPP) – Implications and potential for zero-emission neighborhood (ZEN) projects?. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Implementing life cycle assessment in green supplier selection: A systematic review and conceptual model. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 229.
- (2019) Are You Receiving Me? A Viable System Model (VSM) Analysis of Purchasing Coordination in a Firm Engaged in Offshoring of Manufacturing Activities. Systemic Practice and Action Research. vol. 32 (3).
- (2018) Integration in loosely coupled garment supply chains: The case of a Mexican trader as switchboard operator. Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing. vol. 11 (3).
- (2018) Green public procurement - A case study of an innovative building project in Norway. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 188.
- (2019) Operations Management and Sustainability : New Research Perspectives. Palgrave Macmillan. 2019. ISBN 978-3-319-93211-8.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Sosial verdiskaping i norsk arbeidsliv gjennom innovative offentlige anskaffelser. Norsk arbeidsliv mot 2050. Muligheter og trusler..
- (2021) Exploring circular economy opportunities through exploitative learning. Proceedings on the 2021 ISPIM innovation conference : Innovating our common future.
- (2020) Public private collaboration and the role of learning in developing zero-emission neighbourhoods. 21st European Conference on Knowledge Management, ECKM 2020; Coventry; United Kingdom; 2 December 2020 through 4 December 2020.
- (2020) Green public procurement and energy performance contracting: exploring the linkage and improvement opportunities. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2020. ISBN 9788253616865. ZEN Report (29).
- (2021) The Architecture of Procurement in Sustainable and Zero-Emission Neighborhood Projects. 28th EurOMA Conference: Managing the “new normal”: The future of Operations and Supply Chain Management in unprecedented times . European Operations Management Association: EurOMA; Virtual Conference. 2021-07-05 - 2021-07-07.
- (2019) Proliferating innovative public procurement A study of purposefully creating isomorphic pressures at the national level. 28th IPSERA Conference 2019 . IPSERA; Milano. 2019-04-15 - 2019-04-17.