Luitzen De Boer
Background and activities
Born in the Netherlands in 1970, MSc and PhD in Industrial Engineering from University of Twente, academic career in Twente, moved to NTNU in 2004.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Stakeholder collaboration in sustainable neighborhood projects — A review and research agenda. Sustainable Cities and Society (SCS). vol. 68.
- (2021) When green procurement meets complexity: The case of sustainable neighborhood projects. Sustainability. vol. 13 (4).
- (2021) Circular economy in the construction sector: advancing environmental performance through systemic and holistic thinking. Environment Systems and Decisions. vol. 41 (3).
- (2019) Innovative public procurement (IPP) – Implications and potential for zero-emission neighborhood (ZEN) projects?. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Implementing life cycle assessment in green supplier selection: A systematic review and conceptual model. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 229.
- (2019) Are You Receiving Me? A Viable System Model (VSM) Analysis of Purchasing Coordination in a Firm Engaged in Offshoring of Manufacturing Activities. Systemic Practice and Action Research. vol. 32 (3).
- (2018) Integration in loosely coupled garment supply chains: The case of a Mexican trader as switchboard operator. Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing. vol. 11 (3).
- (2018) Green public procurement - A case study of an innovative building project in Norway. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 188.
- (2017) Procedural rationality in supplier selection: Outlining three heuristics for choosing selection criteria. Management Decision. vol. 55 (1).
- (2017) Analyzing buyer behavior when selecting green criteria in public procurement. Journal of Public Procurement. vol. 17 (2).
- (2017) Public procurement reform in the EU: start of a new era?. The IMP Journal. vol. 11 (3).
- (2016) Learning from intelligent conversation: How can insights from system theory contribute to advance IMP Research?. The IMP Journal. vol. 10 (3).
- (2015) Investigating the anatomy of supplier selection in green public procurement. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 108 (part A, 1).
- (2014) Conceptualising the production offshoring organisation using the Viable Systems Model (VSM). Strategic Outsourcing. vol. 7 (3).
- (2013) What is required for greener supplier selection? A literature review and conceptual model development. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. vol. 19 (4).
- (2013) What follows after the decision to offshore production? A systematic review of the literature. Strategic Outsourcing. vol. 6 (3).
- (2012) How do supplier development programs affect suppliers?: Insights for suppliers, buyers and governments from an empirical study in Mexico. Business Process Management Journal. vol. 18 (4).
- (2011) Green public procurement in practice - the case of Norway. Society and Economy. vol. 33.
- (2010) Critical success factors for managing purchasing groups. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. vol. 16 (1).
- (2009) Green procurement in Norway; a survey of practices at the municipal and county level. Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 91 (1).