Background and activities
Areas of speciality/Fields of responsibility
- Heterogeneous catalysis
- Energy and environmental catalysis
- Characterisation of heterogeneous catalysts
- Natural gas conversion
- In situ characterisation
- Renewable energy
- TKP 4155 Reaction kinetics and catalysis
- KP 8903 Reaction kinetics and catalysis (PhD)
- KP 8133 Characterisation of heterogeneous catalysts
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Versatile IR Spectroscopy Combined with Synchrotron XAS–XRD: Chemical, Electronic, and Structural Insights during Thermal Treatment of MOF Materials. European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. vol. 17.
- (2018) Evaluation of ORR active sites in nitrogen-doped carbon nanofibers by KOH post treatment. Catalysis Today. vol. 301.
- (2018) Identification of carbon species on iron-based catalysts during Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Applied Catalysis A : General. vol. 554.
- (2018) The Effect of Copper Loading on Iron Carbide Formation and Surface Species in Iron‐Based Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis Catalysts. ChemCatChem. vol. 10 (6).
- (2018) Inﬂuence of H 2 on the Oxygen-Assisted Dehydrogenation of Ethane over Al2O3-supported Pt–Sn Catalysts. Catalysis Letters. vol. 148.
- (2018) Hydrophobic Catalyst Support Surfaces by Silylation of γ-Alumina for Co/Re Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis. Catalysis Today. vol. 299.
- (2017) Nitrogen-doped Carbon Nanofibers for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction: Importance of the Iron Growth Catalyst Phase. ChemCatChem. vol. 9 (9).
- (2017) Evaluation of Reoxidation Thresholds for γ-Al2O3-Supported Cobalt Catalysts under Fischer - Tropsch Synthesis Conditions. Journal of the American Chemical Society. vol. 139 (10).
- (2016) Nitrogen-doped carbon nanofiber catalyst for ORR in PEM fuel cell stack: Performance, durability and market application aspects. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 41 (39).
- (2016) Nitrogen-doped carbon nanofibers on expanded graphite as oxygen reduction electrocatalysts. Carbon. vol. 101.
- (2016) Capturing metal-support interactions in situ during the reduction of a Re promoted Co/γ-Al2O3 catalyst. Chemical Communications. vol. 52 (15).
- (2015) Preface. Catalysis Today. vol. 249.
- (2015) Effect of support surface treatment on the synthesis, structure, and performance of Co/CNT Fischer-Tropsch catalysts. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 328.
- (2015) CaO Nanoparticles Coated by ZrO2 Layers for Enhanced CO2 Capture Stability. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 54 (36).
- (2015) One-step electrochemical synthesis of tunable nitrogen-doped graphene. Journal of Materials Chemistry A. vol. 4 (4).
- (2015) Comparative study on the photocatalytic hydrogen producton from methanol over Cu, Pd, Co and Au loaded TiO2. Oil & gas science and technology. vol. 70 (5).
- (2015) Catalyst characterisation techniques and reaction cells operating at realistic conditions; towards acquisition of kinetically relevant information. Catalysis science & technology. vol. 5 (11).
- (2015) The Role of Carbon Support for Propane Dehydrogenation Over Platinum Catalysts. Topics in catalysis. vol. 58.
- (2015) The State of Nickel as Promotor in Cobalt Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis Catalysts. Topics in catalysis.
- (2014) Morphology changes of Co catalyst nanoparticles at the onset of Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 118 (5).