Maj Liv Eide
Background and activities
- HBIOT2030 - Laboratory Medicine
- HBIOT2024 - Medical Laboratory Technology - Histological- and Immunological Techniques and Cytology
- HBIOT1011 - Anatomy, Physiology and Histology
- HBIO3001 - Bachelor thesis in Biomedical Laboratory Science
- HBIO3005 - Medical Laboratory Technology 6, Medical Biochemistry, Microbiology and Pathology
- HBIO3002 - Laboratory Medicine
- HBIOT2033 - Medical Laboratory Technology - Medical Biochemistry, Microbiology and Pathology
- SO900H - Postgraduate Education Program in Clinical Cytology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Recommendations of the European Advisory Committee of Cytotechnology and European Federation of Cytology Societies for Training and Education of Cytotechnologists in Europe. Acta Cytologica. vol. 65 (3).
- (2019) Clinical performance of Anyplex II HPV28 by human papillomavirus type and viral load in a referral population. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (1).
- (2015) P16INK4a og Ki-67 - et alternativ til rescreening av livmorhalsprøver med normal cytologi og positiv HPV-test. Bioingeniøren. vol. 50 (6).
- (2014) Survey of training and education of cytotechnologists in Europe. Cytopathology. vol. 25 (5).
- (2014) Training and practice of cytotechnologists: A discussion forum focused on Europe. Cytopathology. vol. 25 (5).
- (2012) HPV detection methods and genotyping techniques in screening for cervical cancer. Annales de Pathologie. vol. 32 (6).
- (2014) Correlation Between Tumor Suppressor Protein P16 and Transcription factor BRN3A as Biological Markers for Neoplasia in the Uterine Cervix. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2014.
- (2013) Fremtidig organisering av celleprøver i laboratorier. 2013.