Background and activities
- SKOLE6119 - The National Programme for School Leaders at NTNU
- SKOLE6909 - Master's Thesis in School Development and Educational Leadership
- SKOLE6131 - Organization and School Leadership
- SKOLE6132 - School in Society
- SKOLE6134 - Research and Development in School
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Crisis as opportunity: experiences of Norwegian school leaders during the COVID-19 pandemic. Education In The North. vol. 28 (3).
- (2021) Redefining student voice: applying the lens of critical pragmatism. Oxford Review of Education.
- (2020) Learning from the COVID-19 home-schooling experience: Listening to pupils, parents/carers and teachers. Improving Schools. vol. 23 (3).
- (2020) ‘Students as “development-agents”: how one school in Northern Norway brings students and teachers together to enact school improvement.’. Education In The North. vol. 26 (2).
- (2020) Fagfornyelsen i praksis - erfaringer med hjemmeskole i Tysvær kommune. Bedre Skole.
- (2020) Student voice to improve schools: Perspectives from students, teachers and leaders in ‘perfect’ conditions. Improving Schools. vol. 24 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2021) Ledelse av lærernes profesjonelle læringsfellesskap i "eleven som subjekt"-skolen. Ledelse av profesjonelle læringsfellesskap i skolen.
- (2021) Student Voice and Student Feedback: How Critical Pragmatism Can Reframe Research and Practice. Student Feedback on Teaching in Schools.
- (2021) Learning In And From The Remote Learning Experience During The Pandemic. European Conference on Educational Research . European Educational Research Association; 2021-09-06 - 2021-09-10.
- (2021) Leading Schools as Learning Communities in the 21st Century: the Importance of Student Participation. European Conference on Educational Research . European Educational Research Association; 2021-09-06 - 2021-09-10.