Marina Rodrigues Jorge
Background and activities
Currently working with maintenance and support further development of the miniature two-photon microscopes based on fiber lasers at the Moser Group of Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience.
Responsible for training users in such Calcium imaging platforms, assembling both the laboratories and the miniaturized microscopes.
Background in Engineering Physics with an Integrated Master Degree by University of Coimbra and Ph.D. in Experimental Physics by NTNU. Worked in both an atomic and nuclear instrumentation research group in Coimbra and condensed matter groups in Trondheim. Adding to that, longer synchrotron research stays involving mostly Photoemission Spectroscopy under Ultra-high Vacuum at Trieste, Australia, CERN and Aarhus synchrotrons.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Sub-stochiometric MoO3 for intermediate band solar cells. Conference record of the Photovoltaic Specialists Conference.
- (2018) Ubiquitous formation of bulk Dirac cones and topological surface states from a single orbital manifold in transition-metal dichalcogenides. Nature Materials. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Accelerated ageing of molybdenum oxide. Materials Research Express. vol. 4 (11).
- (2017) Robust p-type doping of copper oxide using nitrogen implantation. Materials Research Express. vol. 4 (7).
- (2016) Thermal migration of alloying agents in aluminium. Materials Research Express. vol. 3 (11).