Marius Møller Rokstad
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Investigation of the Ability to Accurately Estimate Background Leakage Parameters in WDS Network Simulation Models. Journal of water resources planning and management. vol. 143 (4).
- (2016) Improving the benefits of sewer condition deterioration modelling through information content analysis. Water Science and Technology. vol. 74 (10).
- (2016) Improving data collection strategies and infrastructure asset management tool utilisation through cost benefit considerations. Urban Water Journal. vol. 13 (7).
- (2015) Evaluating the role of deterioration models for condition assessment of sewers. Journal of Hydroinformatics. vol. 17 (5).
- (2015) Minimising the total cost of renewal and risk of water infrastructure assets by grouping renewal interventions. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 142.
Part of book/report
- (2015) Assessing the potential for utilising the economies of scale by grouping maintenance and renewal activities on water infrastructure. Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems.