Marte Berg Wahlgren
Background and activities
- TMAT2002 - Nutrition
- TMAT3002 - Food Technology
- MATV1012 - Food, Processing Technology and Sustainability
- TMAT2005 - Product Development and Sensory Analysis - Craft Brewing
- TMAT3004 - Bachelor Thesis
- MATV3006 - Bachelor Thesis
- MATV3004 - Food Technology- dairy and plant food
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Norwegian consumers attitudes towards smoke-flavouring of salmon. EuroSense 2020 9th European Conference on Sensory and Consumer Research . Elsevier, European Sensory Science Society and Vakgroep; Live and On-demand. 2020-12-13 - 2020-12-16.
- (2017) Understanding the role of dynamic texture perception in consumers' expectations of satiety and satiation. A case study on barley bread. Food Quality and Preference. vol. 62.
- (2015) Oral processing and satiety perception in solid foods. A case study on barley bread. 8th International Research Symposium “Managing hunger and satiety” ; Lyon. 2015-04-29 - 2015-04-29.
- (2015) Oral processing and satiety perception of bread. Understanding the role of texture and oral processing in consumers' perception of satiety. 2015.
- (2015) Dynamic sensory perception as related to satiety in solid foods. A case study on barley bread. 11th Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium ; Gothenburg. 2015-08-23 - 2015-08-27.