Background and activities
- INFT2507 - Economic analysis and reporting using spread sheets
- TDMA5001 - Collaborative Management
- DIFT1004 - Organisation, managment and change
- INFT2006 - Business Intelligence
- DIFT1006 - Economic analysis and reporting using spread sheets
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Citizen Participation: Linking Government Efforts, Actual Participation, and Trust in Local Politicians. International Journal of Public Administration.
- (2021) Added Value for Sponsors: A Study of Network in Football 2011–2018. Sport, Business and Management.
- (2020) Does Local Sporting Success Affect Sport Participation? An Examination of Danish Professional Soccer’s Effect on Club Membership. European Sport Management Quarterly.
- (2019) Intermunicipal Cooperation And The Choice Of Organizational Form: Independent Joint Ventures Versus Contractual Agreements. International Public Management Journal.
- (2017) FREE-MARKET CAPITALISM, INTERPERSONAL TRUST, AND TRUST IN POLITICAL INSTITUTIONS: A MULTILEVEL EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS, 1994–2014. Journal of Globalization Studies. vol. 8 (2).
- (2016) Governance of a Public Sector Joint Venture: The Control Challenges of Dominated Owners. Local Government Studies. vol. 42 (6).
- (2016) How does competitive tendering and contracting affect satisfaction with municipal health and care services?. International Review of Administrative Sciences.
- (2016) Inter-Municipal Cooperation and Satisfaction with Services: Evidence from the Norwegian Citizen Study. International Journal of Public Administration. vol. 39 (8).
- (2015) Ulike erfaringar frå ulike tenester: Korleis interkommunalt samarbeid verkar inn på brukarane si tilfredsheit. Fagbladet samfunn og økonomi.