Background and activities
Leader for technical staff, HSE-coordinator, Coordinator of laboratory courses
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2009) Characterization of Three New Azotobacter vinelandii Alginate Lyases, One of Which Is Involved in Cyst Germination. Journal of Bacteriology. vol. 191 (15).
- (2006) Identification and characterization of an Azotobacter vinelandii type I secretion system responsible for export of the AlgE-Type mannuronan C-5-epimerases. Journal of Bacteriology. vol. 188 (15).
- (2005) Role of the Pseudomonas fluorescens alginate lyase (AlgL) in clearing the periplasm of alginates not exported to the extracellular environment. Journal of Bacteriology. vol. 187 (24).
- (2003) The Pseudomonas fluorescens AlgG protein, but not its mannuronan C-5-epimerase activity, is needed fro alginate polymer formation. Journal of Bacteriology. vol. 185 (12).
- (2003) Bioconversion of aromatics in light gas oil in a continuous bioreactor system. Abstract of Papers of the American Chemical Society. vol. 225.
- (2003) Bioconversion of aromatics in light gas oil (LGO) in a continuous bioreactor system. Abstract of Papers of the American Chemical Society. vol. 225.
- (2005) A study of bacterial genes involved in post-polymerization control of alginate structure. 2005. ISBN 82-471-7123-6.