Miriam K. Gustafsson
Background and activities
MD University of Lund, Sweden 1998. PhD-student Dept of Public Health and Nursing, NTNU Trondheim Norway from 2013-18.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Vitamin D and stress urinary incontinence in pregnancy: a cross-sectional study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- (2019) Associations between maternal vitamin D status in second and third trimester of pregnancy and offspring enamel hypomineralisation at 7-9 years: a longitudinal study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.
- (2019) The effect of an exercise program in pregnancy on vitamin D status among healthy, pregnant Norwegian women: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 19:76.
- (2018) Alterations in the Vitamin D endocrine system during pregnancy: A longitudinal study of 855 healthy Norwegian women. PLOS ONE. vol. 13:e0195041 (4).
- (2016) The effects of an exercise programme during pregnancy on health-related quality of life in pregnant women: a Norwegian randomised controlled trial. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 123 (7).
- (2020) Should we be concerned about the vitamin A status among Norwegian pregnant women?. 2020.
- (2018) The Association Between Maternal Vitamin D Status and Bone Mass in Offspring at 8-9 Years of Age: A Prospective Cohort Study. 2018.
- (2018) Vitamin D status and health-related quality of life in pregnancy-impact of exercise. A study of Norwegian Caucasian women. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3494-1.