Morten Andreas Nome
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Study programme driven engineering education: interplay between mathematics and engineering subjects. Teaching Mathematics and its Applications.
- (2019) Discrete fourier analysis on lattice grids. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11189 LNCS.
- (2016) Trigonometric interpolation on lattice grids. BIT Numerical Mathematics. vol. 56.
- (2015) Trigonometric interpolation on lattice grids. BIT Numerical Mathematics. vol. Published ahead of print.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Mathematics in a Programme for Electronic Systems Design and Innovation. The proceeding of 20th SEFI Special Interest Group in Mathematics - SIG in Mathematics conference.