Background and activities
- KJ-2022 Spectroscopic Methods in Organic Chemistry (taught every Spring semester)
- KJ-3021 NMR Spectroscopy (taught every Autumn semester)
NMR structure elucidation of natural and synthetic compounds. Natural product chemistry
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Identification and Characterization of a Streptomyces albus Strain and Its Secondary Metabolite Organophosphate against Charcoal Rot of Sorghum. Plants. vol. 9 (12).
- (2018) Genome Mining of Streptomyces sp. YIM 130001 Isolated From Lichen Affords New Thiopeptide Antibiotic. Frontiers in Microbiology. vol. 9 (3139).
- (2016) A novel compound isolated from Sclerochloa dura has anti-inflammatory effects. Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society. vol. 81 (1).
- (2016) Insecticidal activity of a novel fatty acid amide derivative from Streptomyces species against Helicoverpa armigera. Natural Product Research. vol. 30 (24).
- (2015) Biological control of Botrytis cinerea and plant growth promotion potential by Penicillim citrinum in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Biocontrol science and technology (Print). vol. 25 (7).
- (2014) Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities of Sclerochloa dura (Poaceae). Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society. vol. 79 (7).
- (2012) Benzoylated uronic Acid building blocks and synthesis of N-uronate conjugates of lamotrigine. Molecules. vol. 17 (1).
- (2012) Thiocarbonyl polyenes : monomers, trimmers and thiopyrans. Tetrahedron Letters. vol. 53 (50).
- (2010) Synthesis and Structure Elucidation of Benzoylated Deoxyfluoropyranosides. Journal of carbohydrate chemistry. vol. 29 (7).
- (2010) 1H,13C and 19F NMR data of N-substituted 6-(4-methoxyphenyl)-7H-pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-amines in DMSO-d6. Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry. vol. 48 (3).
- (2009) 1H and 13C NMR data of methyl tetra-O-benzoyl-D-pyranosides in acetone-d6. Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry. vol. 47 (5).
- (2006) Novel steroidal glycosides from two indian Caralluma species, C. stalagmifera and C. indica. Helvetica Chimica Acta. vol. 89 (2).
- (2006) Picnanthus angolensis (Welw) Excell: volatile oil constituents and antimicrobial activity. Natural Product Communications. vol. 1 (8).
- (2006) Controlling LC-SPE-NMR Systems. Journal of Separation Science. vol. 29 (4).
- (2005) Composition and antibacterial activity of Achillea clypeolata essential oil. Flavour and Fragrance Journal. vol. 20 (2).
- (2003) Complete assignments of 1H and 13C NMR resonances of oleanolic acid, 18a-oleanolic acid, ursolic acid and their 11-oxo derivatives. Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry. vol. 41.
- (2002) Composition and Antibacterial Activity of Achillea asplenifolia Essential Oil. The journal of essential oil research. vol. 14.
- (2000) Volatile Constituents of Achillea serbica Nym. Flavour and Fragrance Journal. vol. 15 (3).
- (2000) Composition and Antibacterial Activity of Achillea chrysocoma Essential Oil. The journal of essential oil research. vol. 12.
- (1999) Alkanes from Achillea asplenifolia Vent. Facta Universitatis : Series : Physics, Chemistry and Technology. vol. 2 (1).