Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The role of unlearning in metamorphosis and strategic resilience. Learning Organization. vol. 24 (2).
- (2017) "Innovation and Learning" guest lecture. Innovation in Public Sector course - Master program in HRM at Nord University ; Bodø. 2017-03-07 - 2017-03-07.
- (2017) The journey of organizational unlearning: a conversation with William H. Starbuck. Learning Organization. vol. 24 (1).
- (2017) Unlearning or ‘How NOT to Be Governed?. Learning Organization. vol. 24 (1).
- (2017) The academic non-consultation phenomenon revisited: a research agenda. Learning Organization. vol. 24 (5).
- (2016) The power of failure to ignite sensemaking and problem setting. DRUID 16 Conference . DRUID; Copenhagen. 2016-06-13 - 2016-06-15.
- (2016) Becoming a leader-manager: a matter of training and education. Development and Learning in Organizations: An International Journal. vol. 30 (6).
- (2016) The interplay of paradoxical tensions in ambidexterity. DRUID 16 Conference . DRUID; København. 2016-06-13 - 2016-06-15.
- (2015) How size of failure affects learning from failure in innovation. The 75th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management . AOM committee; Vancouver, British Columbia. 2015-08-07 - 2015-08-11.
- (2015) Typology of failures in innovation activities. NORSI Conference . NORSI; Trondheim. 2015-05-06 - 2015-05-07.
- (2015) Learning from failure: The impact of size. SCANCOR Friday seminar . Scandinavian Consortium for Organizational Research; Stanford University. 2015-12-04 - 2015-12-04.
- (2015) The effect of failures' size on learning from them: Implication for innovation. The 2015 EGOS Colloquium . EGOS committee and ALBA Graduate Business School; Athens. 2015-07-02 - 2015-07-04.
- (2014) Learning from failure in innovation activities. NORSI conference ; Oslo. 2014-09-02 - 2014-09-02.
- (2014) Mechanism for learning from failure in innovation activities. FIBE conference 2014 . Norwegian School of Economics (NHH); Norwegian School of Economics (NHH). 2014-01-09 - 2014-01-10.
- (2014) Typologies of failure in innovation activities. EGOS conference 2014 ; Rotterdam School of Managements, Rotterdam. 2014-07-01 - 2014-07-05.
- (2013) Measuring organization innovativeness: A conceptual framework. NFB conference 2013 . NFB; Stavanger. 2013-08-22 - 2013-08-23.