Background and activities
PhD-candidate at Institute for Clinical and Molecular Medicine (IKOM), NTNU, Trondheim: project on "The impact of DNA glycosylases on the hippocampal-entorhinal spatial representation system", supervisors: Jing Ye/Magnar Bjørås
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Alkyladenine DNA glycosylase associates with transcription elongation to coordinate DNA repair with gene expression. Nature Communications. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) Ghrelin modulates encoding-related brain function without enhancing memory formation in humans. NeuroImage.
- (2015) Ghrelin agonist does not foster insulin resistance but improves cognition in an Alzheimer’s disease mouse model. Scientific Reports.
- (2014) Needs, expectations, and concerns of medical students regarding end-of-life issues before the introduction of a mandatory undergraduate palliative care curriculum. Journal of Palliative Medicine.
- (2014) Ghrelin and Memory. Humana Press. 2014. ISBN 978-1-4939-0822-6.