Background and activities
Nicole Veelo Ph.D. is Associate Professor in pedagogy at the institute for teacher education at NTNU, where she is subject manager for Pedagogy and Pupil-Related Skills taught in the fourth year. She has teaching experience in three European countries and is working towards the internationalisation of teacher education, being a member of several national and international research groups.
Veelo has diverse experience in the use of ICT in teaching, including the teaching of net-based postgraduate courses. She researched on ICT and learning and organised an international conference on technology and education. Her Ph.D. research was an international multiple case study on innovation in upper secondary schools.
No Teacher Educater Left Behind: Erasmus+ project card | Erasmus+ (europa.eu)
Nordpuls Higher education nettverk prosjektet: Digital Competence in Teacher Training in the Nordic Countries (DICOMTEN) DICOMTEN (google.com)
- MGLU4515 - Pedagogy and Pupil-related Skills 4 (5-10)
- LÆR2006 - Professional digital competence for school
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Innovation in Upper Secondary Schools - An International Multiple-Case Study. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1754-8. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (208).
- (2019) How Can Aristotle's Classification Of Knowledge Be Used To Analyze Teacher students' development of professional understanding/identity?. ECER ; 2019-09-03 - 2019-09-06.
- (2018) Framtidens student - Kunnskapen servert på sølvfat eller tilegnet ved rituelle knebøyinger. Den 15. Nordiske Lærerutbildningsskonferansen i Vasa . Åbo Akademi; Vasa. 2018-05-07 - 2018-05-09.
- (2003) Conditions and Possibilities for Integration of ICT in Open Teaching in Secondary Schools - A Comparative Study in Preperation. ICT AND THE TEACHER OF THE FUTURE - International Federation for Information Processing Working Groups 3.1 and 3.3 Working Conference . [Mangler data]; University of Melbourne. 2003-01-31.