Niels Peter Østbø
Background and activities
Study Programme Manager MSUMA
Teaching courses in Sustainable Manufactruring:
See Study Programme for course description and details
- TØL4006 (from 2019-)
- TØL4009 (for 2019)
- TØL4013 Industry 4.0 with an emphasis on Reference Architectures and Connectivity
- TØL4902 Master Thesis work
Student supervision and guidance at alle levels, but primarily focused on MSUMA
- TØL4205 - Polymer materials and processes
- TØL4013 - Industry 4.0
- MAST1002 - Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
- TØL4009 - Zero Defect Manufacturing
- TØL4902 - Master's Thesis-Sustainable Manufacturing
- VB6118 - Modeling of Industrial Information Systems
- VB8005 - Digital twin for sustainable manufacturing
- MASG1002 - Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
- MASG2110 - Zero defects manufacturing
- VB8004 - UN sustainability goals and Sustainable Manufacturing
- VB8001 - Sustainable Manufacturing Summer School
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Added value of a virtual approach to simulation-based learning in a manufacturing learning factory. Procedia CIRP. vol. 88.
- (2014) Trådløs overvåking av vindturbiner til havs. Gemini.
- (2011) High performance thin film PZT ultrasonic transducer by CSD for distance measurements in water. Journal of Electroceramics. vol. 27 (1).
- (2007) Taking piezoelectric microsystems from the laboratory to production. Journal of Electroceramics. vol. 19 (4).
- (1999) The location of pyridine in sodium-silver-Y zeolite by powder synchrotron X-ray diffraction. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials. vol. 30.
Part of book/report
- (2012) pMUT for high intensity focused ultrasound. 2012 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (IUS), Dresden, 7-10 Oct. 2012.
- (2009) An electrostatic energy harvester with electret bias. Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Conference, 2009. TRANSDUCERS 2009. International.
- (2009) Intelligent Machine Parts with Surface Embedded Sensors. International Solid-State Sensors, Actuators & Microsystems Conference, 2009 : TRANSDUCERS 2009, Denver, CO.
- (2007) Qualification and applications of a piezoelectric MEMS process. International Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Conference, 2007. TRANSDUCERS 2007, Lyon 10-14 June, 2007.
- (2017) WiVind Report: Delivery L2, Demo and test of wireless sensor network. 2017.
- (2012) Sensors for condition monitoring of different components of (offshore-)wind power plants. Possibilities for further evaluation in NOWITECH and beyond. 2012. ISBN 9788214052961. SINTEF Rapport (A23262).
- (2008) COSMOS - Components and Smart Machines with Micro-Nano Surface Embedded Sensors. 2008.
- (2007) Multisensors and other new technology for improved indoor environment in buildings. 2007.
- (2002) Evolution of Alpha Phase Alumina in Agglomerates upon Addition to Cryolitic Melts. 2002. ISBN 82-471-5445-5.
- (1997) Structure determination by high resolution powder diffraction with synchrotron radiation. 1997.
- (2012) Teknologiske utviklingstrender og militær ledelse. Forelesning . Forsvarets Ingeniørhøgskole; Jørstadmoen. 2012-03-28 - 2012-03-28.
- (2009) SINTEF moveMEMS – piezoelectric microsystems for industry. Nanotech Europe 2009 . Spinverse; Berlin. 2009-09-28 - 2009-09-30.
- (2008) An Energy Harvesting System for In-tire TPMS. International Workshop on Power Supply On Chip ; Cork, Ireland. 2008-09-22 - 2008-09-24.
- (2006) Taking piezoelectric microsystems from the laboratory to production. Electroceramics X . Sociedad Española de Cerámica y Vidrio, Spain; Toledo, Spain. 2006-06-18 - 2006-06-22.
- (2004) Scaling properties and MEMS implementation of acoustic gas sensors. Micro Structure Workshop 2004 ; Ystad. 2004-03-30 - 2004-03-31.
- (2003) Piezoceramic thin films in MEMS - modelling and preparation of demonstrator structures. Processing of Electroceramics . POLECER; Bled. 2003-08-31 - 2003-09-03.
- Other subjects within materials science
- Silicon sensors
- Functional materials
- Materials technology
- Information systems architecture
- Augmented Reality
- Sustainable production
- Information and communication technology
- Sensors and measurements techniques
- Wireless sensors
- Structural Health Monitoring