Background and activities
I have considerable experience from the combined application of technical, administrative and financial aspects of business. Major focus has been on project management and productivity improvements. Industry experience includes: transportation, offshore, construction, IT, nuclear industry, hospitals and shipping.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Evaluation of Target Value Delivery and Opportunity Management as Complementary Practices. Sustainability. vol. 13 (14).
- (2021) Exploring collaboration in hospital projects’ front-end phase. International Journal of Project Management. vol. 39 (5).
- (2021) Who are the users? User Categorisations and Implications on Building Performance Measurement. International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management.
- (2021) TYPICAL FALLACIES REGARDING POTENTIALLY VACATED PROTECTED BUILDINGS. Proceeding Series.
- (2021) Punctuality development and delay explanation factors on Norwegian railways in the period 2005–2014. Public Transport. vol. 13.
- (2021) Sustainability in Railway Investments, a Study of Early-Phase Analyses and Perceptions. Sustainability. vol. 13 (2).
- (2020) Influence of innovation, complexity and newness on success in new product development projects: a survey in Norwegian manufacturing industry. Proceedings of the Design Society. vol. 1.
- (2020) Lean Construction Principles and Railway Maintenance Planning. Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction.
- (2020) Train punctuality analysis in a rolling stock perspective. Transportation Research Procedia. vol. 47.
- (2020) The Application of 3D-Printing Techniques in the Manufacturing of Cement-Based Construction Products and Experiences Based on the Assessment of Such Products. Buildings. vol. 10 (9).
- (2020) RESEARCH DIRECTIONS REGARDING THE ADOPTION OF FORMAL METHODS IN THE RAILWAY SIGNALING SECTOR: DETERMINANTS AND NEXT STEPS FOR FUTURE-PROOF RAILWAYS. WIT Transactions on the Built Environment. vol. 199.
- (2020) Architectural Quality and Cultural Heritage Values in Economic Analysis. Nordisk arkitekturforskning. vol. 32 (2).
- (2020) TOWARDS MOBILE AND INTELLIGENT RAILWAY TRANSPORT: A REVIEW OF RECENT ERTMS RELATED RESEARCH. WIT Transactions on the Built Environment. vol. 199.
- (2019) Governance regimes for large transport infrastructure investment projects: Comparative analysis of Norway and Sweden. Case Studies on Transport Policy. vol. 7 (4).
- (2019) Approaches, technologies and importance of analysis of the number of train travellers. Urban, Planning and Transport Research. vol. 7 (1).
- (2018) The role of big data and knowledge management in improving projects and project-based organizations. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 138.
- (2018) Elaborations on the role of project owner: introducing project owners type 1 and 2. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business. vol. 11 (3).
- (2018) The Planners' Perspective on Train Timetable Errors in Sweden. Journal of Advanced Transportation. vol. 2018.
- (2018) Cultural heritage in project management: project appraisal and quality assurance in the early phase of major public investments. Impact Assessment and Project Appraisal. vol. 36 (2).
- (2018) Use of mobile phone data for analysis of number of train travellers. Journal of Rail Transport Planning & Management. vol. 8 (2).