Background and activities
I have considerable experience from the combined application of technical, administrative and financial aspects of business. Major focus has been on project management and productivity improvements. Industry experience includes: transportation, offshore, construction, IT, nuclear industry, hospitals and shipping.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) “INFLUENCE OF INNOVATION, COMPLEXITY AND NEWNESS ON SUCCESS IN NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS: A SURVEY IN NORWEGIAN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY”. Proceedings of the Design Society: DESIGN Conference. vol. 1.
- (2019) Governance regimes for large transport infrastructure investment projects: Comparative analysis of Norway and Sweden. Case Studies on Transport Policy. vol. 7 (4).
- (2019) Approaches, technologies and importance of analysis of the number of train travellers. Urban, Planning and Transport Research. vol. 7 (1).
- (2018) The role of big data and knowledge management in improving projects and project-based organizations. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 138.
- (2018) Elaborations on the role of project owner: introducing project owners type 1 and 2. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business. vol. 11 (3).
- (2018) The Planners' Perspective on Train Timetable Errors in Sweden. Journal of Advanced Transportation. vol. 2018.
- (2018) Cultural heritage in project management: project appraisal and quality assurance in the early phase of major public investments. Impact Assessment and Project Appraisal. vol. 36 (2).
- (2018) Use of mobile phone data for analysis of number of train travellers. Journal of Rail Transport Planning & Management. vol. 8 (2).
- (2018) Investigating the effect of weather on punctuality of Norwegian railways: a case study of the Nordland Line. Journal of Modern Transportation. vol. 26 (4).
- (2018) Shortening lead-time from project initiation to delivery; a study of quick school and prison capacity provision. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business. vol. 11 (3).
- (2017) Using operational data to estimate the running resistance of trains. Estimation of the resistance in a set of Norwegian tunnels. Journal of Rail Transport Planning & Management. vol. 7 (1-2).
- (2017) Relational base contracts – Needs and trends in Northern Europe. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 121.
- (2017) Visualisation of Train Punctuality – Illustrations and Cases. Transportation Research Procedia. vol. 27.
- (2017) Delays for passenger trains on a regional railway line in southern Sweden. International Journal on Transport Development and Integration. vol. 1 (3).
- (2017) Some Influencing Factors for Passenger Train Punctuality in Sweden. International Journal of Prognostics and Health Management. vol. 8 (7).
- (2017) Method of analysis for delay propagation in a single-track network. Journal of Rail Transport Planning & Management. vol. 7 (1-2).
- (2017) The effect of temporary speed restrictions, analyzed by using real train traffic data. Transportation Research Procedia. vol. 22.
- (2017) Investigation of punctuality of local trains - the case of Oslo area. Transportation Research Procedia. vol. 27.
- (2017) Defining Project Efficiency, Effectiveness and Efficacy. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business. vol. 10 (3).
- (2016) Selection criteria for project delivery methods for infrastructure projects. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. vol. 226.