Nina Jakhelln Laugen
Background and activities
Clinical psychologist with community psychology as topic of specialty. PhD in Psychology. Experience from research and clinical work including children with hearing loss. Interests: Early intervention, hearing loss, emotion understanding, preschool age, developmental psychology, therapists' development.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Lette hørselsetap kan gi større vansker. Aftenposten Vitenskap.
- (2017) Emotion Understanding in Preschool Children with Mild-to-Severe Hearing Loss. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education. vol. 22 (2).
- (2017) Social skills in preschool children with unilateral and mild bilateral hearing loss. Deafness and Education International. vol. 19 (2).
- (2016) Predictors of psychosocial outcomes in hard-of-hearing preschool children. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education. vol. 21 (3).
- (2018) Lette tap er ikke lette!.
- (2018) Raising and educating deaf children: Early intervention for children who are hard of hearing.
- (2018) Små barn og små hørselstap: Hva vet vi, og hva gjør vi?. Audiologikonferansen 2018 . Sintef; Trondheim. 2018-04-26 - 2018-04-26.
- (2016) Psychosocial adjustment in hard of hearing preschool children. Family Centered Early Intervention ; Bad Ischl. 2016-06-15 - 2016-06-17.
- (2016) Psykisk helse hos fireåringer med hørselstap. Statpedkonferansen 2016 . Statped; Oslo. 2016-03-16 - 2016-03-17.
- (2015) Neither hearing nor deaf. Psykologikongressen 2015 ; 2015-09-03 - 2015-09-04.