Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) How extreme can unit discharge become in steep Norwegian catchments?. Hydrology Research. vol. 51 (2).
- (2016) Changes to freshwater systems affecting Arctic infrastructure and natural resources. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Biogeosciences. vol. 121 (3).
- (2015) Weather SDM: estimating snow density with high precision using snow depth and local climate. Hydrology Research. vol. 46 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Current trends in the optimization of hydraulic flood simulations in ungauged steep rivers. River Flow 2020 Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics (Delft, Netherlands, 7-10 July 2020).
- (2019) Visualizing hydrodynamic fluid simulations within an immersive experience as a scientific dissemination strategy. MekIT’19 - 10th National Conference on Computational Mechanics.
- (2019) River idealization for identification of critical locations in steep rivers using 2D hydrodynamic modelling and GIS. 22nd Northern Research Basins Symposia/Workshop – Partners in Learning.
- (2019) Grønn energi til Stryn Sommerski - Utredningsstudie om alternative energiløsninger. 2019. ISBN 978-82-14-06390-5. SINTEF Rapport (2019:00722).
- (2018) Gjennomgang av brudd på fangdam i Munkebotn. 2018.